Dane Calloway

Daps
Reppin
TYL
Yo, any of you guy's ever checked out Dane Calloway on youtube? He has some documentaries that are fire on there.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That dna ancestry shyt is gonna comeback to bite a whole lot of people in the ass one day. They databasing everybody dna that sends it. They even showed you that when that caught the “golden state killer” using a sample he sent to one of these websites. Now you handing these people the instruction manual to your genetic code ? Where is the sense in that ?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That dna ancestry shyt is gonna comeback to bite a whole lot of people in the ass one day. They databasing everybody dna that sends it. They even showed you that when that caught the “golden state killer” using a sample he sent to one of these websites. Now you handing these people the instruction manual to your genetic code ? Where is the sense in that ?

I'm ashamed of myself for not seeing this one coming. I'm big on privacy and fukked around and sent these tests to my parents for christmas (scust). You have to send these in anonymously or with a fake owner profile if you want to know.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm ashamed of myself for not seeing this one coming. I'm big on privacy and fukked around and sent these tests to my parents for christmas (scust). You have to send these in anonymously or with a fake owner profile if you want to know.
Let me ask you a serious question. Do you think the people that enslaved you and removed your history by rewriting history would not try to screw you well into the future?

I guess you didn’t learn anything to what they did the natives.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Best thing you can do for them and others is spread the information so nobody else you know is caught up