Dan Gilbert is Buying Downtown Detroit

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts crazy

anybody here work for quicken loans?

he has a quarter of the 13 million square feet of office space in downtown detroit :what:

bought like 17 buildings and just bought greektown :wow:

real life monopoly

jumped over the illitch's like :smugdraper:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I applied to Quicken in one of the suburbs a few years back, other than the slurpie machine, it's not my cup of tea. Plus, they expected too much hour-wise for what they were paying (it was low base + commission). I heard they were keeping people's money. They put down money but are suppose to get it back if they don't complete the deal..or something like that, it's been a while.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Cop property in Detroit; B-More, Pittsburgh now!

i could see Baltimore but definitely not Detroit or Pittsburgh. Detroit will never be a great city again and no matter what it will always have a really high population of poor ignorant black people so no thanks.

from what ive read and heard Pittsburgh is really not on the same level as the other two. sure it has been abandoned in some industrial spots but its still a functioning city that i heard is kinda dead and sucks but thats what you get for having a city in the middle of no where

I could see myself getting a house in Baltimore. its a great location, best hospitals, near the ocean but again the population of poor ignorant black people really ruins a could be great city

not try to sound like an ass but its true

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i could see Baltimore but definitely not Detroit or Pittsburgh. Detroit will never be a great city again and no matter what it will always have a really high population of poor ignorant black people so no thanks.

from what ive read and heard Pittsburgh is really not on the same level as the other two. sure it has been abandoned in some industrial spots but its still a functioning city that i heard is kinda dead and sucks but thats what you get for having a city in the middle of no where

I could see myself getting a house in Baltimore. its a great location, best hospitals, near the ocean but again the population of poor ignorant black people really ruins a could be great city

not try to sound like an ass but its true
everything is in a cycle.
Things change.