Dan Bilzerian Believes in Monogamy Now

lib123

All Star
Daps

Fell into depression after hooking up with tons of IG models. Claims hooking up with tons of women didn't fill a void, it's better to seek confidence from within. Mike Tyson basically said the same thing in his book:

"What did all my sexual conquests amount to? When you’re fukking all those girls it makes you feel like shyt but you can’t stop doing it. You hate yourself and you feel sorry for the girl. I never loved them. Everything I said was a fukking lie, even if I didn’t realize that at the time. Being with all those women was the equivalent of masturbating. I had a lot of fun but it didn’t produce anything. I thought I’d get emotional satisfaction out of sleeping with them but I was just a smuck. I was in love with love, not the actual individual.

I felt like I was in a hole and the more people I fukked the more despair I felt. It’s a bad feeling when they’re gone and you’re alone in your bedroom and you can still feel some of their moisture on the bed. That was hell. I just felt so soulless. So then you just get more girls in so you don’t have to think about that feeling. Now I needed someone else to hold me because I felt like a piece of shyt. All that energy you’d get from those different people was torture. That’s what made me feel hollow. At one point everything I did sexually consisted of orgies. Me and three, four, or five chicks. I didn’t even know what the fukk was going on in there."

@Tupac in a Business Suit

:manny:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
This guy is a pure deviant he treated certified dime pieces/models as thrash bags and toilet papers to be used and played with then dumped after sex. He is the poster boy for debauchery.
It seems like a lot of them flocked to him tho for the clout and to build their IG followings.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Ehh hot take, but I disagree. As a former deviant that is now in a relationship.

My sexual conquests were also exciting/memorable experiences for the most part. When you are in a relationship, sometimes THEN the sex becomes so common that it becomes more so like an urge to fulfill similar to masterbation. That novel experience eventually fades. It's just an urge now.

For example I've fukked girls at work in stalls, or had girls I knew in the past that I never fukked and just wondered to myself "can I?" And did. Or other interesting situations.

So I kinda feel the opposite lol and that's coming from someone who's been in a relationship for a couple years now.

Those guys just have chick's bought for them basically, so it's like...not novel or fun.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Bro it's the new grift. Red Pill got played out, associated with hard right, yesterday's news. Tate pretty much killed it.
The new wave is "trad wife/monogamy/family/spiritual" that's what's the algorithm is pushing now
The pendulum swings
Father Time is undefeated. These e-thot influencers are seeing the greys and wrinkles. The clock ticks. Young bucks are causing riots in Union Square off one Tik Tok.
Smart players adapt, get hip to the new game. Rinse wash subscribe repeat donate rinse wash...
Iceberg Slim went square in the end. It's every hustler's dream.
Next up: Bilzerian gonna "date with the intention of marriage" some washed e-thot

lib123

All Star
Daps
Ehh hot take, but I disagree. As a former deviant that is now in a relationship.

My sexual conquests were also exciting/memorable experiences for the most part. When you are in a relationship, sometimes THEN the sex becomes so common that it becomes more so like an urge to fulfill similar to masterbation. That novel experience eventually fades. It's just an urge now.

For example I've fukked girls at work in stalls, or had girls I knew in the past that I never fukked and just wondered to myself "can I?" And did. Or other interesting situations.

So I kinda feel the opposite lol and that's coming from someone who's been in a relationship for a couple years now.

Those guys just have chick's bought for them basically, so it's like...not novel or fun.

The issue seems to be a lot of people use casual hook ups to fill a void.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Dude soft...
Bro it's the new grift. Red Pill got played out, associated with hard right, yesterday's news. Tate pretty much killed it.
The new wave is "trad wife/monogamy/family/spiritual" that's what's the algorithm is pushing now
The pendulum swings

Father Time is undefeated. These e-thot influencers are seeing the greys and wrinkles. The clock ticks. Young bucks are causing riots in Union Square off one Tik Tok.
Smart players adapt, get hip to the new game. Rinse wash subscribe repeat donate rinse wash...
Iceberg Slim went square in the end. It's every hustler's dream.
Next up: Bilzerian gonna "date with the intention of marriage" some washed e-thot
In order for that to be pushed a discussion has to be had around what the women demanding that...which brings red pill back up.

Some of the faces of the label go extreme but the principles never go away.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The issue seems to be a lot of people use casual hook ups to fill a void.
Ehh, or they are just fun. And more...hot? Idk lol

I think relationships are to fill a void lol like religion in a way. But everybody does it. Not everybody can do casual hookups to a satisfying degree, while having amazing friends and a fun job.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Same thing happened to roosh v who was a big name in that culture. Who would've thought that treating women as disposable commodities would lead to the women you actually want a relationship with being disgusted?

What a shock.

The redpill shyt will teach you how to hook up with women who aren't interested in building anything with you. You'll get clout chasers and mentally ill women but if you want a thorough woman who won't replace you in a second or cheat on you constantly with men that have "higher status" they have no solutions for you.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing happened to roosh v who was a big name in that culture. Who would've thought that treating women as disposable commodities would lead to the women you actually want a relationship with being disgusted?

What a shock.

The redpill shyt will teach you how to hook up with women who aren't interested in building anything with you. You'll get clout chasers and mentally ill women but if you want a thorough woman who won't replace you in a second or cheat on you constantly with men that have "higher status" they have no solutions for you.
That wasn't described in the OP at all. And off quick googles this didn't happen to the roosh guy you're mentioning, he went super religious.

Seems like both dudes pretty much bowed out the game on their own terms and you're twisting in some simp head canon.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn

Fell into depression after hooking up with tons of IG models. Claims hooking up with tons of women didn't fill a void, it's better to seek confidence from within. Mike Tyson basically said the same thing in his book:

"What did all my sexual conquests amount to? When you’re fukking all those girls it makes you feel like shyt but you can’t stop doing it. You hate yourself and you feel sorry for the girl. I never loved them. Everything I said was a fukking lie, even if I didn’t realize that at the time. Being with all those women was the equivalent of masturbating. I had a lot of fun but it didn’t produce anything. I thought I’d get emotional satisfaction out of sleeping with them but I was just a smuck. I was in love with love, not the actual individual.

I felt like I was in a hole and the more people I fukked the more despair I felt. It’s a bad feeling when they’re gone and you’re alone in your bedroom and you can still feel some of their moisture on the bed. That was hell. I just felt so soulless. So then you just get more girls in so you don’t have to think about that feeling. Now I needed someone else to hold me because I felt like a piece of shyt. All that energy you’d get from those different people was torture. That’s what made me feel hollow. At one point everything I did sexually consisted of orgies. Me and three, four, or five chicks. I didn’t even know what the fukk was going on in there."

@Tupac in a Business Suit

:manny:
Everything gets old is the saying but in my opinion, he read the room and noticed that playboy lifestyle catching up to a lot of celebrities nowadays.