Damn Xbox pulled a fast one on me :mjcry:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I’ve been able to buy shyt from the Xbox store on my Xbox for multiple years freely without worries..now it looks like they shut my whole operation down and now My credit cards aren’t working anymore :mjcry: I’m from the Caribbean so I’m guessing they changed some policy and we aren’t supported anymore :wow: cold fukking world. I’m pissed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
dylan-what.gif

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I’ve been able to buy shyt from the Xbox store on my Xbox for multiple years freely without worries..now it looks like they shut my whole operation down and now My credit cards aren’t working anymore :mjcry: I’m from the Caribbean so I’m guessing they changed some policy and we aren’t supported anymore :wow: cold fukking world. I’m pissed

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The way you word it here makes me wanna clinch my purse just a little tighter :francis:
I'm just gonna cross the street now and walk past some skinheads with Mark Cuban

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
The way you word it here makes me wanna clinch my purse just a little tighter :francis:
I'm just gonna cross the street now and walk past some skinheads with Mark Cuban
It’s disappointing man but you can’t keep a good man down for long I have a website I was keeping on the back burner for just this type of occasion…I got Xbox gift cards on deck :myman:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
It all makes sense now...

hogettes-alumni-of-the-washington-redskins-stand-on-the-field-during-picture-id105927698