Damn!! They tried to Evict my hood ass cousin Trell

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:Man wtf...I'm at home chilling watching TV when I get a call from the property manager at Trell's apartments..

Manager: :dame:Is this Benjamin?.

Me: :martin:Yea..who dis?

Manager: Trell put you down as an emergency contact, I am his property manager. We got a problem:dame:

Me: :hubie:That nikka Trell dead to me bro..matter fact shoot that demon when you see em..FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD. KILL THE DEMON..PLEEEAASSSEEE:damn:HALLLLPPP..THIS nikka IS THE TERMINATOR HE WONT DIE HAAALLLPPP:damn:

manager::dahell:Calm yourself young man. You young thundercats always wanna kill sumptin..try loving somebody:dahell:

Me::dame:SOrry but his kind, they gotta go. I'm not gone snitch on none of his people but trell, nikkas like him, they gotta fall.

Manager: well in order for that to happen I need your help young man:steviej:

Me: :mjcry:fukk IT..I'll do what I gotta do, just don't ask to me live on my fukking knees ya know.

Manager::mjlol:Rumble young man rumble:mjlol:

Me::dwillhuh:Hold up..what did trell do tho?

Manager: :hhh:Trelll hasn't paid rent in 4 months, he said he was going to give me his stimulus check when he got it. He put a $20 and a sack of Reggie in my mailbox last month:francis:, When I confronted him about the little bag of weed he snatched it outta my hands and said "fukk IT DEN nikka IMA CHIEF IT DEN HOE ASS nikka"and slammed the door in my face. I wanted to call you before calling the police. Can you help?

Me::martin:Damnit..I'm on my way, we'll sort this out.

Manager: thank you young man:pachaha:

Me: :what:Listen, when I get..(manager hangs up on me midsentence):what:

I get to the apartments and I pull Into the parking lot, I see Trell's red candy painted box Chevy, before I get out of the car I put on a face mask so trell don't know it's me. I get out the car and start walking to the managers office. I knock on the door. The manager yells through the door (NO SPEAKA ENGLISH)

Me::gucci:MAN OPEN THE DOOR, it's Benjamin

Manager: (opens door):mjgrin:My bad, come in.

I walk into the office and this nikka got it boarded up like he in the apocalypse..

Me: :mjtf:Why yo office like this?

Manager::bryan:Yo cousin trell been on a nikka ass like a hemroid young weeble, nikka cut my phone lines and said he da captain now. Got me locked in my own office..WHAT WE GONE DO YOUNG WEEBLE..MY GYPSY SYHI:bryan:

me::dahell:nikka talk regular....this what we gone do, we gotta kill or set trell up. He's a menace and he needs to be STOPPED.(someome knocks on the managers door)

Manager: :dame:Who is it?

Trell: :birdman:OPEN DA DOOR..

Manager: :damn:(whispers to me: Omg what we gonna do he's right outside)

Me:(whispering) be quiet, don't say anything else he'll go away:mjgrin:

Trell: YO OPEN DA DOOR OR IMA BUST IT DOWN, I AINT GONE TELL YO HOE ASS AGAIN

me and manager::dame:

Trell start knocking a hole in the middle of the door..with each hit of his sledge hammer he gets closer to busting open a hole in the door. By this time me and the manager are devising a plan.

Me: look bro, we ride together and we die together, bad boys for life (we both stand up and dap each other) we BRO'S:pachaha:. When this nikka bust through that door I'ma bum rush him from the front and you rush him from the back:dame:

Manager: :pachaha:We bad boys. I GOT YOU DOG.

Trell finally knocks the door down and steps into the office like :ufdup:

Trell: didn't I warn yo bytch ass..now you finna get ya ass beat and then pockets ran.

I rush trell and start swinging, trell yokes me up, I look at the manager and he trying to get out the back window but the nikka gets stuck, ass and legs dangling. Trell walks over and starts thumping his legs and back wit a 2 by 4 plank screaming "TOLD YO HOE ASS. DIE nikka DIE"

I run outside and around the building, the managers head and chest is handing out the window, his face on some :sadbron:Cuz trell lighting his ass up from inside the room

Me::gucci:WHAT HAPPENED TO BAD BOYS FOR LIFE BRO? DA fukk. U RAN..

manager::damn:HAAALLLPPP.. IT HURTS...OWWEEEE...HE HITTING ME

me::scusthov: Man up nikka.

Manager: IM SORRY BENJAMIN:damn:IM JUST A bytch ASS NEEGA:damn:HAALLLLLLP BENJI

me: :umad: (Then I run away)

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
tenor.gif

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
"fukk IT DEN nikka IMA CHIEF IT DEN HOE ASS nikka"

Yo cousin trell been on a nikka ass like a hemroid

:dahell:nikka talk regular....

look bro, we ride together and we die together, bad boys for life (we both stand up and dap each other)
full
Dap + rep