Damn, tall girls don't really get as much love by dudes like that...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In the real world shyt gotta be hard for women 5'9" and taller. Was at a party last night and there were a few bad tall joints in there. They was looking like stallions. But dudes weren't giving em no love. I see all the short girls were getting requests to dance and getting talked to but all them tall girls was in the back being left alone.

So I talk to one of my homegirls who's almost 6 ft. She says that's how it is. Most guys don't even bother, and the ones that do are usually not serious and just trying to "shoot their shot" just for the hell of it and to show them off like a trophy. And that most guys are less confident and warm when talking to them then with short girls.

It's crazy cuz I remember all through high school tall girls used to be invisible to me and I never bothered talking to them. And when they did try to talk to me I'd be interacting with them like they a dude. All the short girls would get nice big warm hugs from me... Now that I think of it I don't think I've ever even hugged a tall chick outside of family (I'm 5'11 btw).

Damn I ain't know the struggle for tall girls was this real and that I played a role in it :mjcry:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
In the real world shyt gotta be hard for women 5'9" and taller. Was at a party last night and there were a few bad tall joints in there. They was looking like stallions. But dudes weren't giving em no love. I see all the short girls were getting requests to dance and getting talked to but all them tall girls was in the back being left alone.

So I talk to one of my homegirls who's almost 6 ft. She says that's how it is. Most guys don't even bother, and the ones that do are usually not serious and just trying to "shoot their shot" just for the hell of it and to show them off like a trophy. And that most guys are less confident and warm when talking to them then with short girls.

It's crazy cuz I remember all through high school tall girls used to be invisible to me and I never bothered talking to them. And when they did try to talk to me I'd be interacting with them like they a dude. All the short girls would get nice big warm hugs from me... Now that I think of it I don't think I've ever even hugged a tall chick outside of family (I'm 5'11 btw).

Damn I ain't know the struggle for tall girls was this real and that I played a role in it :mjcry:
Well that's what nikkas do with other women too, why should it be different with them:gucci:

Free

Filé com Fritas
Daps
14536451180_b97c2ea02a_z.jpg

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: another height thread?

They do numbers :yeshrug:

But what I don't get is, in most cases it's usually women that are already tall AF wanting to wear 6 inch heels and shyt. Like sweetheart you making the "problem" worse. You 6 feet with no shoes and now you throw on some 6 inch heels putting you at 6'6"... I ain't hollering at a chick Draymond Green Height when she got 8 feet on me making me feel like a manlet. I mean, I'd still smash if she bad but c'mon brehette :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It’s true they don’t even get noticed or talk to in most cases

It's not so much they don't get noticed, they don't get "considered" ... Like I don't think to holla at chicks taller than me. Unless she giving me hardcore choosing signals , I just keep it moving. Most guys are like this, but the coli gonna say otherwise cuz this the internet where everyone is the shyt in real life :comeon: