Damn, so she just told me she was diagnosed ....

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
...as being clinically depressed and on depression medication... she is also divorced but only 21, miscarried in April, got divorced in April, got her ass severely whooped in April by ex and her feet hurt in heels, just started her new job in April not on birth control, lives in a group home with a 10pm curfew, considering stripping to make ends meet. This is what she told me while driving to the spot to fukk. Even after hearing all this I still hit. Quickest nut I ever scored. I shared my semen with this bytch and now she hooked and draining my dikk every day since i scooped her off that fish site. I had to put this in writing so I can come back and :mindblown:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Some women are just toxic and infectious. Once they get their hooks in you, they leech off you. I can only imagine some of the sob stories she tells you. That negative energy is gonna wear on you kid.

Extracting from this broad is painstaking. They're the type to cut their wrists or swallow a bottle of pills in front of you. It's happened to me before. Leave this hoe alone. The only way to kill an infection is to cut off the limb.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
How bout video....:lolbron: , her uncle a bailbondsman in Newark who know my peeps

tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Her problem big as hell, her dad died, man beat her, friend crossed her
Ma breast cancer, got laid off, and plus her son got sickle cell
Damn mami, hit the L, Misses Bell got shyt to tell
Sound horrific, gain a doctor, but your I wish him well
Under this damn pressure
She looked at me, I looked at her and then Cam measured