Damn So Drake Really Is Like That?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta lead the youth sometimes give em great advice
i think this is acceptable if you are their family member or their teacher/sports coach or something along those lines (and even in those roles there are very serious boundaries that should not be crossed that I would say drake overstepped)

a grown man got no business texting some teenage girl he isn't related to about her love life.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
i think this is acceptable if you are their family member or their teacher/sports coach or something along those lines (and even in those roles there are very serious boundaries that should not be crossed that I would say drake overstepped)

a grown man got no business texting some teenage girl he isn't related to about her love life.
:mjlol:i was being sarcastic but youre absolutely right if i text a random 14 yr old and have talk about missing her and boys im crossing a line
a pedophiliac dangerous line at that sounds like a very horny thing to say and to a 14 yr old?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Drake is a weirdo. Remember when he was hanging out with that cornball bieber when he was like 14? Same shyt. Weirdo behavior. But doubt he a pdf file