Damn my blk French Caribbean friend said blk Africans and French Caribbean blks don’t get along. Africans say the Caribbeans don’t have culture 👀

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Sounds very familiar. Anyone else heard about this?

Said it’s very rare for a blk Caribbean to date an African.

I was surprised… but then again I heard UK brehs were beefin (at one time) Jamaicans vs west Africans (Ghanaians/nigerians)

It’s time that we come together brothers and sisters.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i could see that

black french carribeans have some of the highest white admixture outside of the latin carribean countries in the carribeans

countries like Martinique and Guadeloupe have higher white admixture than even African Americans. their women date out to the fullest. they make asian women look like coretta.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i could see that

black french carribeans have some of the highest white admixture outside of the latin carribean countries in the carribeans

countries like Martinique and Guadeloupe have higher white admixture than even African Americans. their women date out to the fullest. they make asian women look like coretta.
Sheesh mannnn

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
When you say here…where you talkin bout? Montreal?
Canada in general.

We all grow up together, playing together on the same sports team, in the same clubs, attend the same schools.

The beef is just friendly banter, it's never serious.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Canada in general.

We all grow up together, playing together on the same sports team, in the same clubs, attend the same schools.

Some closeted individuals with keypads and their own trauma make it seem like we're all in a war..

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Canada in general.

Ahh ok. My friend lives in France. Maybe it’s different there. Was like their parents would never accept them bringing an African home

Last edited: