Damn, looks like ol Marty Mar could have had a stroke.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
hes been moving slow like that for some years now. remember that sitcom he had? the one that wasn't "martin" ? he was compromised on that jawn too and that had to be almost a decade ago

Daps
Nah I been noticing Martin like this since 2017-18
Even more so in Bad Boys for life.
It reminded me of him clowning himself in Runteldat except he really sounds like that now.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not implying he's in great health.

I think all them drugs he admittedly took for all them years is definitely taking a toll on him as it does most ppl who live that lifestyle when they're younger.

But there's a difference between that and a stroke. I don't think he's in great health but I don't think he's sick like posters are trying to say.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out here going all out tryna salvage Will Smith bytch ass....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
A thin line is on starz right now , haven’t watched it in years that movie sucks 👎

Martin corny af in that especially when he was chasing lynn Winfield “peek a boo I see you” :comeon:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't know why celebrities hide visible ailments when your every move is under the public eye.
it just opens up another door to endless speculations

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Y’all know what…Yes, for sure it does seem like Martin has had some sort of health concern, but I just googled their ages…

Martin is 59! I don’t think we are being realistic. He’s kinda moving the way a normal, not really fit 60YO man should move.
No.
Martin's mobility issues are not a factor of natural aging.
60 is not one foot in the grave.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee he had high blood pressure starting in his 40s.

Black men need to take high blood pressure seriously and refrain from weed and alcohol especially when taking meds.

He is definitely recovering from stroke and it’s sad because everyone can see it but his handlers have convinced him no one notices.