Damn, looks like ol Marty Mar could have had a stroke.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Got tickets to see this man Thursday and my wife just copped tickets for us to see him like the week before Christmas for his comedy tour

now I come on here and see he supposed to be fukked up 🤣🤣🤣

Well this nikka still selling tickets so we will see if the show happens

Why y'all putting a stroke on the man damn 🤣

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh is 60 years old.

TF y'all in here expecting him to be moving like this in 2024?

:martin:

H2DOyL.gif

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Y’all know what…Yes, for sure it does seem like Martin has had some sort of health concern, but I just googled their ages…

Martin is 59! I don’t think we are being realistic. He’s kinda moving the way a normal, not really fit 60YO man should move.

Will Smith is 55 and is an anomaly. They are only 4yrs apart, but look drastically different because of the way Will maintains himself.
Will is fit and super active. He doesn’t look or act like a man his age. I have 2 older guys in my family who are like Will and guess what? They are in the gym 4 days a week in their late 40s-50. The ones who do NOT work out actually move just like Martin.

To drive the point home, and this is no shade to Martin, this is the example of the older man who can still get it VS the older man who is an older man and truly has to use $ to get younger women.

When you maintain yourself like Will Smith- other men in your age range pale in comparison.

Will Smith basically = Halle, Shakira, JLo

Martin= Vivica Fox (and they are actually the same age)

People call older women “aunties”.
Well, Martin is “uncle” status.

Martin is just aging.
He has the same access, but he didn’t maintain the way Will did. Just like Halle (57) and JLo (54).

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh is 60 years old.

TF y'all in here expecting him to be moving like this in 2024?

:martin:

H2DOyL.gif
I just came to that realization!!

But you know what— Will can still move like that! That’s why folks are thrown off.

Will…………..Will
👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Got tickets to see this man Thursday and my wife just copped tickets for us to see him like the week before Christmas for his comedy tour

now I come on here and see he supposed to be fukked up 🤣🤣🤣

Well this nikka still selling tickets so we will see if the show happens

Why y'all putting a stroke on the man damn 🤣
Tell us how that right arm is looking during the show, because it looks like he’s either wearing a cast or he has contractures.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I just came to that realization!!

But you know what— Will can still move like that! That’s why folks are thrown off.

Will…………..Will
👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

He wasn't moving like that beyond blue streak in 1999....

He was slowed down in bad boys 2...but his jokes was still hitting.

That slim high energy Martin ain't been around in about 24 years.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
here is a video of him walking faster. social media turn yall minds to mush. 5 sec clips got yall thinking you are a full time physician and a comedian by night :dead:

Nah :patrice:
All this vid do was solidify the suspision.
@2:25 Martin moving hella slow like somebody's GrandPops. Noticed he never let go of the railing either. :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He seems pretty good here. They already talking about doing a final Bad Boys movie

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hes been moving slow like that for some years now. remember that sitcom he had? the one that wasn't "martin" ? he was compromised on that jawn too and that had to be almost a decade ago