Damn just got into Peaky Blinders

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Haven't watched, but is this show better than Boardwalk Empire?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I got to rewatch BE. But I prefer peaky blinders over it easily. Tommy Shelby swag > knucky.
But they had some pretty a1 Villians
I'll give you the Shelby vs Nuky angle but besides that BE was on steroids on everything compared to PB.

Cast, scenery, story, costumes, writing, everything more complex.

It all comes down to that HBO brand...when they are in the zone NOBODY touches HBO.

Not taking anything from PB. It's the best thing out right now, 2nd to Mr. Robot.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
No it doesn't.
:skip: BE was a good show, but lets not get carried away here. BE wasted so much time showing Nucky's annoying ass side piece, his annoying ass wife cheating on him, the building up of Jimmy and his :scust: relationship with his mom only for that to fizzle out. Tommy, Arthur, Polly and Tom Hardy act circles around the entire cast of Boardwalk Empire, and thats not even getting into the secondary characters like Michael, Adrien Brody, Kimber, and the dude that played Mosley.

:camby:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Who shot
Barney?
Who killed
Aberama aka bytchass littlefinger?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you the Shelby vs Nuky angle but besides that BE was on steroids on everything compared to PB.

It all comes down to that HBO brand...when they are in the zone NOBODY touches HBO.

Not taking anything from PB. It's the best thing out right now, 2nd to Mr. Robot.

Just caught up on peaky fookin blinders. Is this show based on actual people like BE or is this fictional characters during real times in history? The mosley fascists arc is dope and that season 5 cliffhanger!?! That gotta be Michael right and who is his wife’s family in NY?? Are we gonna get some of our classic gangsters? What if its Rothstein or Luciano

:ohhh:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade

:mjlol:

BE started falling completely apart after s2 and by the time it got to final season it was a complete mockery of what it once was.

PB is easilly a better show overall, not even close, Peaky hasnt had one weak season yet, BE had multiple weakass seasons and a bunch of annoying ass characters that never really developed like annoying ass "Mrs Schroeder" who ate up screentime

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
if bytch ass michael gets the W over tommy fookin shelby I'm gonna be :dahell:

that little shyt clearly displayed that he doesn't have the heart for the game. And his sloppiness lost them their legit fortune, so he's not some mastermind.

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
But that scene in the second last episode, where tommy says their having a secondary meeting for the ones who do the work, after he told Michael not to be there when he gets back,
When tommy walks in there is still a smoke that wasn’t put out burning in the ashtray and tommy focuses on it for a few seconds
Then when they start talking the camera goes back in forth to the mirror shot of them
And that’s when tommy tells them the whole plan to kill Mosley
I think someone was listening for sure

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boardwalk Empire wasn't even good breh.