Damn I'm late but "Key and Peele" is the best sketch show since Chappelle my nigs

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:krs:

My dude put me onto random clips on youtube but I just realised its an actual show. So dope :laugh:

Difficult to find them download links tho

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
U are a 50 cent/Gunit stan, your from London, and you find this God awful show hilarious. You have surpassed the trifecta of corniness

You're repping an online gang in your 'reppin' breh. :ohhh:
I'll leave it at that.

I've only watched 1 ep btw and it's been cool. My praise for the show is based mainly on the clubs I've seen.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
You tell b*tches in real life you reppin that sohh icey online gang brahzee :pachaha:
Sh*ts pathetic.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
So do you wear your G-unit tees in 4XL or 5XL?

That's right you dodge that harsh reality.
Grown men reppin online gangs.

I can play some 50 cent in real life if I feel like it. I doubt you mention your online thug endeavours :mj:

Also, being from London>>>> Sh*tty ass chi town where 15 year old kids blow eachothers heads off everyday :why: I'm livin good outchea fakkit :cook:

924340719.gif

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh, couple eps in and I see why niqqas say its hit and miss :pachaha:
If the next couple eps aint consistent I'll stick to the youtube clips

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's right you dodge that harsh reality.
Grown men reppin online gangs.

I can play some 50 cent in real life if I feel like it. I doubt you mention your online thug endeavours :mj:

Also, being from London>>>> Sh*tty ass chi town where 15 year old kids blow eachothers heads off everyday :why: I'm livin good outchea fakkit :cook:

924340719.gif

:russ: Dodging harsh realities? What scenario would I even be in that warrants mentioning the most powerful movement in history? Meanwhile, you receive :birdman::ld::sitdown: everytime you play one of 50's failed singles. And you would die for a chance to live in Omaha euro trash. :smugcheeseeyes:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:krs:

My dude put me onto random clips on youtube but I just realised its an actual show. So dope :laugh:

Difficult to find them download links tho

Well here's something you probably never thought of...

If you have Comcast/fios (and probably all other cable companies as well) They have all the episodes for free ON-DEMAND

I never use that shyt, but ON-Demand has pretty much everything.
Key & Peele.. Regular Show... every show that gets talked up on here, is usually ON DEMAND by the next day if not a day before they actually air on TV :gladbron:

Your welcome...