'Damn Homie, In Highschool You Was The Man Homie..'

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
fukk happened to you? :wtf:

walking to the corner store right by me to buy cigarettes, I see a dude I used to know from highschool. this dude used to get so much p*ssy back then it was ridiculous. I remember he smashed this new transfer student, this big titty spanish broad in one day who I had been trying to spit game to for like a week :sadbron: anyway I see this dude now and he's looking real :flabbynsick:

so I kinda give him the :dwillhuh::rudy: 'damn is that..? the fukk happend to him' kinda look. he barely lifts up his head to nod and acknowledge how bummy he's become and then goes back to hanging his head low

not gonna lie that shyt brought an ear-to-ear smile to my face :jawalrus: fukk that guy

Daps
50smh.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i actually love seeing this situation. im 27 and have been keeping myself together and i see guys that used to be bigger and stronger than me looking like flabby weaklings and all i think to myself is oh how the mighty have fallen

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I don't even lurk this shytty board looking at threads. 98% of the time its just race threads anyway

I just make threads and post in my own shyt. didn't even know this topic was made before

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i've mostly been noticing it with women i wanted to smash back in highschool.

bytches be looking like :damn:

im thinking :ohhh:

then im like :shaq:

finally got to :hug:

but later im like :gag:

nostalgia :noah:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it, keep making these threads.....exposes the lame nobodies on this board. Ya'll was lame nobodies in high school and you're lame nobodies now.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
That shyt is sad. It's like most of the poeple i know from high school has kids now and just look terrible. People se me and b like 'damn u still look the same'...
:takedat:

Cant say the same about them tho:pachaha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Too petty and vindictive to wish ill on people, who aren't doing as well, I was giving my friend the 'you fell the fukk off/youre fat' speech last night, he was like 'The reunion is in two years' (high school) which is irrelevant, and retarded, because dude didn't graduate, I said, 'fukk the reunion, fukk people from high school, you'll be so fat, everyone you're meeting will just know you as fat, no one will even remember you as skinny'. I think i went too far with that, he kinda shut down.

Two of my boys always have a knack for running into classmates in compromising/embarrassing situations, my boy was in Bev Mo with like 2 stacks on him, buying a bunch of ridiculously oversized grey goose bottles, and the cashier was some douche we went to school with, who was never 'cooler', or more popular then my friends or I, he was burnt back then, but I know that shyt was ether to him. Some other girl, ended up bar tending at a bar club in Pacific Beach, I know she didn't like seeing my friends in there, spending a bunch of money.

There's just something about that dynamic that is uncomfortable and awkward. I've been at restaurants, and some girl from way back is the waitress, it's just weird. No matter what you say, there still some moment where you're like 'And can I get another water', or whatever.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who cares what you were in HS?

People who hang their hats on who they were in HS need to reassess where their lives are at right now.

But I will say that damn near all the success stories from people I went to HS with have been from the nerdy/studious types, and damn near all the chicks that used to be :noah: status are all looking quite :huhldup:.