damn have any of yall checked out American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders on Netflix?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
One reason I don’t believe shyt like this and a reporter being killed for getting close to the truth is if they were this powerful they would kill anyone who could speak on it. This means friends, family, colleagues who knew about his work. Why take the chance of them speaking on it in interviews, books, future documentaries,etc. If they are all powerful why wouldn’t they act like it and tie up all loose ends:demonic:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One reason I don’t believe shyt like this and a reporter being killed for getting close to the truth is if they were this powerful they would kill anyone who could speak on it. This means friends, family, colleagues who knew about his work. Why take the chance of them speaking on it in interviews, books, future documentaries,etc. If they are all powerful why wouldn’t they act like it and tie up all loose ends:demonic:
understandable

a lot of people involved in this have ended up dead, not just the one journalist.

Crazy Jb Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy hmmmmm

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I looked at the trailer am I in danger? :lupe:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
understandable

a lot of people involved in this have ended up dead, not just the one journalist.

Crazy Jb Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy hmmmmm
Nah if you’re some omnipotent ruthless group we wouldn't be talking about this shyt because everybody that knew anything would have got the
DCZwKA.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I just started and this shyt is pretty wild man

they do shyt like this right in our faces and everyone just goes along with at as a matter of course because in everyone's heart of hearts we all know how fukked up the government and powers that be are :francis: