Damn, can you just straight up buy an app anymore?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You used to be able to purchase an app and then you wouldnt see ads anymore. But i guess the ad money is too good now because that isnt an option on most game apps now. Damn near every app has ads you cannot pay to bypass or its on a subscription.

I been looking for a simple blackjack app to buy but they all littered with ads and i cant just pay more to get rid of them. shyt just made me delete the apps and look for something to play on the computer.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You used to be able to purchase an app and then you wouldnt see ads anymore. But i guess the ad money is too good now because that isnt an option on most game apps now. Damn near every app has ads you cannot pay to bypass or its on a subscription.

I been looking for a simple blackjack app to buy but they all littered with ads and i cant just pay more to get rid of them. shyt just made me delete the apps and look for something to play on the computer.

Subscription model is complete bullshyt. I got a free calorie app I used for years that switched to the sub model and literally offers nothing. I’m literally considering just going to excel.