Damn breh's owe almost $5000 in parking tickets in New York and $400 in New Jersey.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I used to have a courier business and like a dumb ass instead of putting the cargo van in my company name I put it in MY name (but I did put the insurance in my companies name though). Most of my routes had my going all through Manhattan where there is no fukking where to park 1/2 the time. I got tired of feeding the meter so I ate tickets over a 2 year period.

I even got arrested at the GWB on the Bronx side at a check point because my license was suspended. I happened to go online and check recently.

But I'm still :winning: because I'm rocking VA plates and have since got out of that business.

I will never have a NJ license again.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my car got towed and impounded a couple of years ago because i let 3 tickets keep on
building up late fees. it cost me about $1000 to get it out because i had expired Mass plates, no insurance and no registration...i had to get all my shyt done legit before i could get my car out.

never again.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
There's a guy that I work with that has over $9,000 in parking tickets. I've seen him get 3 tickets in one day. Some guys would pull a ticket off of his car and he would have another. He said that he's on a payment plan to get them taken care of but he still getting tickets. The only thing is that our parking tickets are $15 and after a month they go up to $25. Down here they aren't as strict about parking tickets as they are in other states.