Damn brehs, I was sleepwalking this morning

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: shyt was crazy as fukk. :mindblown:

I was like half awake and half asleep. I got up and looked at the clock and it said 6:59 and I noticed the sun was almost outand my dumbass thought that the sun was about to go down and I slept the entire day so I jumped out of my bed and started walking downstairs. :snoop:

As I'm about to head down stairs I see my dad start walking up stairs to leave the house for work. I swear to God I had no idea what i started saying but I know for a fact that I was just mumbling some dumb shyt. I said to my dad "What are you doing here?" :what: He gave me a crazy ass look like :what: and then :pachaha:

Then I started to realize what was going on and I started to laugh at myself. :laff: My dad was like "Yo you're crazy as hell :pachaha:" and left.

It was like I was aware of what was going on but I thought I was in a dream instead of real life. :wow: I don't know how to explain this brehs.

Crazy part about this is that this isn't the first time it's happened. It's been going on for years. It's not exactly sleep walking but I'll wake up in the morning sometimes and look at the clock and think I'm running late for school and my alarm didn't go off. when it's only 5:00. I'll get up and run down stairs and start washing my face until I realize I still have 2 more hours before my alarm goes off.

Anyone else ever experienced this? :wow: