damn brehs, i think i drank a laced nutcracker last night :snoop:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i was at a bbq yesterday here in harlem for my boys bday, shyt was live as fukk. we was already like 30 deep but what was crazy was that dj flipstar came thru for another bbq that was like 20 feet from us and like 600 people came thru, shyt was one huge party...shyt was crazy. well anyway if you from nyc, you know that when you in these type of events, you got nikkas roaming around selling nutcrackers (strong ass tropical type liquor) for 5 or 10 bucks depending on the size u get..

the last thing i remember was drinking this fukking nutcracker..after that, which was like from 8pm till the time i got home around 2am..i mustve been on auto pilot because my memory is completely wiped out

apparently, i left the bbq with a couple of my boys and they stopped somewhere to smoke a L...i apprently cursed out some bouncers at a club that was nearby and then DT's rolled up on us like 5 minutes later harrasing the shyt out of me, asking if it was me that was telling the bouncers to go suck dikk :snoop:..i fukked up my boys smoke session cause they had to toss that shyt..its cool tho ima light them up today but damn

then my boy tell me we hit up the chicken spot around 10, and while we walking to the front of my building...i stop and eat my cheeseburger completely wrong...ate the buns first and then the meat (pause) :snoop:.. then after all that i went upstairs and chilled with my neighbors...dont remember that shyt at all...but my neighbor told me i was chillen i didnt even seem that fukked up..

on top of all this i was suppose to meet my girl around 8 30 and i completely ditched her...

it really isnt a good feeling waking up with no recollection at all about what happened, im glad i didnt throw up or pass out but im pretty convinced that nutcracker was fukking laced...only because its the last memory i have. i know its been done before, my boy from the bx use to crush ecstasy pills in his nutcracker and give em out to bytches...idk wtf was in that nutcracker, but its the last time im buying these shyts again

anyone else been thru some shyt like that? first time for me and i hope its the last..not cool..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dont sweat it bro, still sounds like you had a good time while living in the moment

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
dont sweat it bro, still sounds like you had a good time while living in the moment

yea you right, the thing that really fukks me up is the fact i left my girl stranded waiting on me..and me cursing out bouncers its completely out of character..i really dont remember any of that shyt, but fukk it..

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What do you think it was laced with? Because that sounds like normal blackout-drunk douche behavior to me :yeshrug:

idk man, i heard nikkas throwing mollys in these shyts before...i had a couple beers before it but nothing too crazy..im a big dude i can take a lot of liquor and for one nutcracker to get me like that is just crazy..im pretty sure shyt was laced

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea you right, the thing that really fukks me up is the fact i left my girl stranded waiting on me..and me cursing out bouncers its completely out of character..i really dont remember any of that shyt, but fukk it..

im the exact same way, i know what you mean.

you hold yourself to a strict, respectable level of conduct and when you lose control of yourself and go outside those boundaries it kinda makes you feel dissonant right? It's worse when you have to hear about it from others.

One time I was drunk, mad horny and ended up fingering this fat chick in the backyard of a houseparty *facepalm* and I felt this same way. My boys just thought it was a hilarious thing to find me doing but I couldnt help but think to myself "what the fukk is wrong with me :why:?" But then you realize it isnt that serious, it happens to everyone, and nobody will be thinking about it a week later.

:laugh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
idk man, i heard nikkas throwing mollys in these shyts before...i had a couple beers before it but nothing too crazy..im a big dude i can take a lot of liquor and for one nutcracker to get me like that is just crazy..im pretty sure shyt was laced

I've never heard of anybody getting aggressive and wildin out on MDMA. It's the "hug drug" you know?:pachaha:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
*is from Florida*

*never heard of Nutcracker*

what's that bruh :lupe:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/nyregion/21nutcracker.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

“It’s definitely a summer drink, and I try to serve them as cold as possible,” said a regular nutcracker seller, a man in his early 30s who goes by the name of Kool-Aid and asked that his full name not be published. “It’s a fruity drink, so you don’t have to sip it with your face all scrunched up; you feel really nice without getting totally bombed out.”

The man said he made six gallons at a time in a big plastic water cooler jug, mixing 160-proof Devil’s Springs vodka, 151-proof Bacardi 151 rum, Amaretto, whatever sweet liqueur he had on hand and a variety of juices depending on the desired flavor, including cranberry, mango, pineapple and peach nectar.

The juice and liquor typically cost him about $300, he said. He also spends about $85 on plastic bottles and sealable caps.

For each $200 or $300 he spends, he said, he makes about $700 in profit.

Picture-11.png