Damn a nicca can't drive.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Damn!!! I just rear ended this white lady on my way to take my daughter to school. As she pulled over a nicca tried to slick by the side and drive away but she gave me the :wtb: where the fukk u think u going face and was already on the phone with the police. Them :cac: hit me up with no license and recless driving. That shyt is like kryptonite to my insurance. Now a nicca stay in New Orleans and i can't even began to imagine how high my insurance rate gone be. fml:to:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I backed up into a old jew couple last week but it was no damage, in return i they needed help finding a store market so i used my gps and told them to follow me and took them there.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahaha trying to escape. You're lucky you didn't get a fleeing the scene charge.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I remember one time I rear ended a car, this latin woman came out to check her bumper. I wasn't going fast, so it hardly made a scrape on her bumper. She looked at the back :ehh: then looked at me and said, "It's okay." She waved, got back in the car and drove off. I was like :skip: because I knew if it was a white or black woman, she would have been calling the police talking about, "I need an ambulance ride, I need to get checked out at the hospital"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
lol u actually tried to get away

fukk yeah i tried to get away, nikka insurance will break you out here,. but the way that bytch looked at me as if she already couldn't wait for me to pull off and get my liscence plate stopped a nicca cold. That shyt was like on some jump nicca jump.:boss:
Now i'm actually considering dropping full coverage and do that PIP PD. A nikka ain't made out of money. My insurance bout to be some ya'll niccas rent which aint something to brag about.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn!!! I just rear ended this white lady on my way to take my daughter to school. As she pulled over a nicca tried to slick by the side and drive away but she gave me the :wtb: where the fukk u think u going face and was already on the phone with the police. Them :cac: hit me up with no license and recless driving. That shyt is like kryptonite to my insurance. Now a nicca stay in New Orleans and i can't even began to imagine how high my insurance rate gone be. fml:to:

how can u have insurance without a license?

*pays $500 every 6 months for progressive full coverage while living in the inner city*

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question about the thread title. Are you commenting on your lack of driving ability as shown by this incident or mourning the fact that you can't afford to drive after the incident?