DaBaby On The Hook For $4M Over Bowling Alley Beatdown Of DaniLeigh's Brother

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
DaBaby may have to fork over a cool $4 million to the brother of his ex DaniLeighover their infamous bowling alley brawl.

According to a report from In Touch Weekly, Brandon Bills (real name Brandon Curiel) has filed documents demanding $2 million in general damages and another $2 million in special damages for the February 2022 fight.

In footage of the ordeal, DaBaby could be seen throwing the first punch at Bills at a California bowling alley.

After Bills collapsed to the ground, the rapper’s crew surrounded him and began throwing punches, leaving him with several noticeable cuts and bruises on his face.

Police later investigated the incident and looked to charge DaBaby with assault with a deadly weapon, though he maintained that his actions were the result of self-defense. When Bills refused to cooperate with authorities, the investigation came to a halt.

Bills did, however, file a civil lawsuit against DaBaby, demanding “unspecified damages” for “physical and psychological damage” as well as coverage for his medical expenses.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Brandon Bills started the fight too and now he wants to sue to save face….

Dude was on the internet capping and making empty threats over his slutty sister.

Unless DaBaby was smacking her upside her head, myob.

Ol 40 Glocc azz nikka

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Da baby boutta end up like Chi Ali :whoo:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Y'all stupid ass sht. U jump a nikka that could end up in a body.

Get your coins young nikka

Brandon handled it wrong…

For one, you jumped the gun making threats only for her to go back to dude

Two, DaBaby and his team did the right thing. His team earned their money that night. Homie is their meal ticket. I can’t say the same thing for Brandon’s team through . They didn’t even attempt to help dude. One of them should have pulled him aside and told him after the bowling alley situation like this.

Bro, I understand that’s your sister but DaBaby didn’t smack her or anything so i would fall back especially if she keeps running back to the dude. Don’t be the next Cam Coldheart. Think smarter than that. You know this Nikka runs around with a team of goons so it’s better to catch him alone and then beat him. We would have put the beats on him in a location where he’s outnumbered.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Going off memory...DaBaby's team did what they were supposed to do after a threat was presented...nygga better be glad he didn't get POPPED and was only slung by his braids!

They did…

That’s what goons are for.

DaBaby is putting food in their pocket, I’d beat and kick dude down. Brandon Bill$ almost died protecting his Thot sister who obviously has no standards

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
They did…

That’s what goons are for.

DaBaby is putting food in their pocket, I’d beat and kick dude down. Brandon Bill$ almost died protecting his Thot sister who obviously has no standards

Yeah, that nygga was stupid...the Fck he thought was finna happen running up one Deep on sister Ex who got Goons.

:stopitslime:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Brandon handled it wrong…

For one, you jumped the gun making threats only for her to go back to dude

Two, DaBaby and his team did the right thing. His team earned their money that night. Homie is their meal ticket. I can’t say the same thing for Brandon’s team through . They didn’t even attempt to help dude. One of them should have pulled him aside and told him after the bowling alley situation like this.

Bro, I understand that’s your sister but DaBaby didn’t smack her or anything so i would fall back especially if she keeps running back to the dude. Don’t be the next Cam Coldheart. Think smarter than that. You know this Nikka runs around with a team of goons so it’s better to catch him alone and then beat him. We would have put the beats on him in a location where he’s outnumbered.

Bro kept the same energy whether he was with people or not.
And for jumping the nikka they gonna make him rich.

Da baby lucky dude didn't press charges. So he might as well give up that bread, and keep it pushing

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bro kept the same energy whether he was with people or not.
And for jumping the nikka they gonna make him rich.

Da baby lucky dude didn't press charges. So he might as well give up that bread, and keep it pushing

DaBaby will be ok…

I’d settle for 200k rather than end up paying millions like Game did.

He’ll be str8.

Brandon Bills will always be a hoe though. Just like 40 Glocc. Cats wanna sue when their card gets pulled.