Da KKKing out here supporting Trump y'all...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Kliq runs the coli. Y'all nikkas stay mad and sad. Fukk ya mommas.

Alhamduallah.
tenor.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh.. it was jokes.. but, to insinuate that man has been in damn near every ADOS thread doing the most/dap-fishing.. would be a complete lie..

if you dont agree with him- fine.. but, to deflect, and act like what he said is something to just brush off.. especially after seeing him be the loudest one- is disturbing to say the least..

as for the threads- im not a mod in TLR.. and, have no idea what threads you even speaking about.. most i'd been in, didnt seem to have anything worth locking the thread in.. just some back & forths..

in closing.. pointing out someone infiltrating a movement, isnt something to be glanced over.. no- he doesnt speak for ADOS entirely.. but, this aint the type of person i'd assume yall would want with ADOS in his mouth.. especially considering what he's said about Black folks.. all that "i was trolling", is some bullsh!t.. who the fukk even speaks like that about Black folks, period.. :dahell:

BUT BUT IT WAS JOKES :mjlol:

This goofy nikka is accusing people of what he did in another thread. :dead:

They really make these simple nikkas Mods around here. :skip:
that same tired excuse.. "b..b..but, i was trolling.." :mjlol:

i dont know anything about you & Hilary.. dont care... and, no im not a immigrant you fukkin moron.. :umad:

Daps
BUT BUT IT WAS JOKES :mjlol:

This goofy nikka is accusing people of what he did in another thread. :dead:

They really make these simple nikkas Mods around here. :skip:
you do realize I wasn't talking about joking about co-signing a WS.. :mjlol:

It's over for you in these coli streets.. even your homies ain't riding with you no 'mo..

was all good just a week ago.. :mjgrin: