Da KKKing out here supporting Trump y'all...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is a "hurt immigrant" ?

Also, what's wrong with being an immigrant ?

At least my values and my pride would never allow me to c00n it up for fukking Trump

How is this Trump Set tho. :mjlol:

@hustlemania

Ask the Central Park 5 about Donald Trump. :usure:

But what is Trump doing for Black people that are not criminals?

Can't even watch "Three The Hard Way" anymore. :mjcry:

2 of these nikkas c00n'd for Trump. :mindblown:

1) Donald Trump have a history of racist comments. 2) Because dumbasss people like Donald Trump only focus on black crime, but he have said shytt about white crime. He never mention the major cities metro area and county show more crime stats of white people committing.

President Orange is dancing for his puppet master. :yeshrug:

He went in that room and Putin told him to dance. :ufdup:

You see how Trump came out with his head down. I've never seen a President get emasculated like this in front of the cameras. :hhh:

Putin runs the United States. :hhh:

He speaking some real shyt in the second video.

What has happen to Blacks in California is happening in Texas as we speak.

But breh is a damn C00N after watching that first video tho. :what:

My immigration stance is opposite of the new age Democrats/Liberals/Progressives. But I would never support racist fukking Republicans/Right-Wing conservatives. :what:

Doesn't this dumb nikka understand that both parties doesn't have our best interests at heart. :mindblown:

Trump doesn't care about your son dumb nikka. nikka you are being used as a political pawn. :mindblown:

I guess he would've voted for Hillary if his son was unjustly gunned down by a PIG. :martin:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you dap-fish, and play both sides of the fence..

thanks for reconfirming what i was basically letting people know in the first place.. :salute:

I got Anti-Trump post for days. :umad:

Sit back while I'll make you look like a damn idiot. :popcorn:

They actually made fukking Donald Trump out of all people as their nominee. :mjlol:

The look on John Gray face when that C00N nikka Darrell Scott said, 'Donald Trump Will Be The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime' :pachaha:

Puppet In Chief :wow:

puppet-of-the-year-donald-trump-traitor-in-chief-found-10894396.png

Both Vicente Fox and Donald Trump are racist pieces of shyt. :camby:

Vicente Fox is no better IMO.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude sound like the typical Trump supporter..

"b..b..but, i said bad things about him too.. you stupid immigrant.. :damn:"

I'm waiting for you to post more. :mjlol:

Is that all you got? :mjlol:

:russ:

As the media entered the locker room Wednesday, a song came through Scandrick's wireless speakers by YG and Nipsey Hussle. It was an explicit rap song directed at President Donald Trump, whose comments regarding players standing for the national anthem or be fired triggered collective protests from teams all across the league, including the Cowboys.

"I was listening to my music," Scandrick said. "I like that YG song."

You can't be serious. :mjlol:

DONALD TRUMP AND THE CENTRAL PARK FIVE

72287613.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to go :eat: and I will be right back with more. :umad:

All Trump and most politicians understand is money.

So, unless Jim Brown is writing million dollars check. He is wasting his time.

Blacks are the only ones still not on that economic politics shyt. :snoop:

I already know Jason Black and Corey Holcomb are going to go in on Elder c00n Brown. :wow:

Yeap, The empty Supreme Court seat was my number one issue heading into the 2016 election.

I guess Clinton had nothing to do with the highest education level in this country history. Highest high school graduation rates, Highest high school graduate attending college, highest college graduate rate, and highest masters and doctoral rates. You know the same Department of Education that Reagan, Bush 1 & 2 underfunded to pay for Wars. Or to fund Ali Mohamed, Bin Laden, and Contra, etc. They cut 100's of social educational programs, that Clinton re-installed during his 8 years.

I guess people just decide to smarten up on their own? I guess welfare reform was great in your opinion since it was one the lowest percentage of citizens on government assistance era in this country history. But in your opinion, all this shytt just happen on it's on.

I guess it is just the luck of the draw in what era you become president. Al Gore should be happy that he lost in 2000, because he would've took the blame instead of Bush 2 for the recession.

You conservatives, libertarians (Which is the new popular thing to be for so call former conservatives, since they are embarrassed to be linked with supporting Bush 2 in the 2000 election) or what ever yall want call yall self these day. Always spit the same rhetoric.

You guys would have blame Clinton if the 90's economy was in a recession. Just like yall blame Obama for not being able to clean Bush 2 mess. Which actuality, Obama administration stop the this damn country from dropping under a recession. I remember James Carville was talking about how Bush 2 had this country going below a recession. But you was probably ok with Bush 1 & 2 going into unfunded Wars that killed the economy. Or Reagan making the U.S. become a whore to China.

conservatives, libertarians, whatever. Y'all not fooling anybody. It just new age State Rights aka Jefferson Davis/Andrew Johnson party.

The economy was shytt when Clinton went into office. Then he luck up on 8 years. then the economy went back to shytt. Mmm, I wonder how that happen.

But but only southern blacks love Hilary tho. :mjlol:

New Jersey :wow:

tumblr_mbrbppkDS01rhcqmwo1_500.gif