Da KKKing out here supporting Trump y'all...

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Did you really try to reach with this weak shyt. :mjlol:

This is damn near Neg Worthy. :mjlol:

Post the context of the threads before quoting me lame nikka. :heh:

Me making fun of the fukkery of a Trump campaign speech. :heh:

Laughing at how the Washington Post started back peddling on a Trump article.

You must be a hurt immigrant. :umad:

Making fun of how Trump turned a campaign speech into a advertisement of all of his products. :heh:

It's funny y'all called me Hilary Set during the 2016 Election but now I'm Trump Set. :mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Coli.com yall. :dead:

You're gonna have to come better than this weak reach. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

This post is reaching
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif
levels that shouldn't even be possible

Daps
If you a Trump supporter I just cannot fukk with you. Period.
And it's sad it gotta be like this but it is what it is.
I've already stopped talking to two people IRL because of that. As far as its concerned they dead to me.
the wild part is, cats claiming they was joking..

who the fukk "jokes" about co-signing a known WS.. :dahell:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that same tired excuse.. "b..b..but, i was trolling.." :mjlol:

i dont know anything about you & Hilary.. dont care... and, no im not a immigrant you fukkin moron.. :umad:

I knew you wouldn't have a comeback after I busted your weakass attempt. :mjlol:

So, you're a descendant of slaves that was brought to the United States on both parents side? :sas2:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Secondary question:

Is this a TSC thread posing as a TLR thread, or is this a TLR thread going full TSC? :ohhh:
This gets posted in TSC and the cacs and c00ns will deflect and defend, because they find him calling wrasslin' "Chinese playfighting" so amusing. :mjpls:

That section needs to die honestly. Wrasslin' is lame as hell nowadays and that section is full of fakkits anyway.

Daps
I knew you wouldn't have a comeback after I busted your weakass attempt. :mjlol:

So, you're a descendant of slaves that was brought to the United States on both parents side? :sas2:
one entire side of my family, is from Jonesville, Florida.. one of the first freedman cities..

the others, from Virginia..

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

also- anyone who knows me, knows ive NEVER had an alias.. and, had the same name since :hamster:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one entire side of my family, is from Jonesville, Florida.. one of the first freedman cities..

the others, from Virginia..

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

also- anyone who knows me, knows ive NEVER had an alias.. and, had the same name since :hamster:

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

I must've hit a nerve with you following me in every thread. :umad:

I guess that I get your p*ssy wet faggat ass nikka. :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this dude aggy as fukk.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

and, no one had to follow you anywhere.. search function + key words, literally takes anyone seconds to pull receipts.. :umad:

Same move he and @Booker T Garvey pull every time you call them Trump supporters.

I was playing/trolling. SOme call me a Democrat. We need to sticky a thread of all the alt right trolls in here

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gets posted in TSC and the cacs and c00ns will deflect and defend, because they find him calling wrasslin' "Chinese playfighting" so amusing. :mjpls:

That section needs to die honestly. Wrasslin' is lame as hell nowadays and that section is full of fakkits anyway.

Agree with you on the bolded. As someone who frequents TSC, people are surprisingly tolerant of his whole deal. I've grown immune to it, since I had him on ignore for a while, and have known him to basically have the same general gimmick since back in the SOHH days. I keep telling people to stop engaging with him, but it never happens :yeshrug:

But the other part? Can't cosign it. TSC is always good for some non racist fukkery. But I'm of the belief that every subforum on here has its place.