Other Da hell happened to Linkin Park?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
First 2 albums were dope, but they fell off after that. Some tracks are dope, but man, they switched up.

Listening to the new album, and the first track is some pop emo rock shyt. :dahell:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
IX2TkIN.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Linkin park is basically the only band still around from that era. 20 years later they're still releasing albums,trying new sounds,going on worldwide arena tours.

Not sure what else anybody could want from them.

The fact they aren't just remaking hybrid theory over and over is why they're still around.:yeshrug:

If you told me 17 years ago they would still be still be around today releasing albums that go top 10 I wouldn't believe you.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Linkin park is basically the only band still around from that era. 20 years later they're sirloin releasing albums,trying new sounds,going on worldwide arena tours.

Not sure what else anybody could want from them.

The fact they aren't just remaking hybrid theory over and over is why they're still around.:yeshrug:

If you told me 17 years ago they would still be still be around today releasing albums that go top 10 I wouldn't believe you.

I'm trying to remember all the the bands from that time period.. and yea you're right

Alien Ant Farm
Sum 41 (I think)

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I'm trying to remember all the the bands from that time period.. and yea you're right

Alien Ant Farm
Sum 41 (I think)

Evanescence
System of a Down
Slipknot
Limp
The Killers
POD
Lit
Jimmy Eat Word

it wasnt really my music so I dont know if they're all similar