Da hell do you guys do with all these extra cables and cords?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just moved and I have about 15 HDMI cords, and numerous USB cords, apple lightning cables, etc.

I used to keep them in case I needed extra but now I have a ton.

I assume most of yall are technophiles and always coppin new gear... so what do you do with your extra cords?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just moved and I have about 15 HDMI cords, and numerous USB cords, apple lightning cables, etc.

I used to keep them in case I needed extra but now I have a ton.

I assume most of yall are technophiles and always coppin new gear... so what do you do with your extra cords?

I roll them up, zip tie them and throw them in a drawer I'm not using for clothes. Got a bunch of USB, HDMI, AC cords and even batteries and remotes in that shyt. Annoying to look through when I want something but I almost always find what I need. :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just keep them, but I'm in the same boat as you breh. I have so many cords that I have just stashed away. I legit need to sort them out and deem which ones are trash. I just ordered like 4 more cables for my office this week for new monitors. Then they came with 2 cables each, so that's 8 more cables in my home

What I really need to know is what yal doing for cable management, because my office right now is a mess in that department. My shyt is like a command center right now...

I saw a video recently, where dude had all his cables out the way and a rack under his desk, shyt soo smooth I'm a have to emulate it

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best buy takes them off your hands for free, I dropped off a cart full of old electronics and it was nothing. Didn't even by anything just left it with the associates.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I roll them up, zip tie them and throw them in a drawer I'm not using for clothes. Got a bunch of USB, HDMI, AC cords and even batteries and remotes in that shyt. Annoying to look through when I want something but I almost always find what I need. :yeshrug:

That's what I been doing but moving will have you lookin at shyt like "why do I have so many of these?" :jbhmm:

Best buy takes them off your hands for free, I dropped off a cart full of old electronics and it was nothing. Didn't even by anything just left it with the associates.

Good idea. I forgot about that. I drop off old cellphones and computer shyt to them all the time.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just keep them, but I'm in the same boat as you breh. I have so many cords that I have just stashed away. I legit need to sort them out and deem which ones are trash. I just ordered like 4 more cables for my office this week for new monitors. Then they came with 2 cables each, so that's 8 more cables in my home

What I really need to know is what yal doing for cable management, because my office right now is a mess in that department. My shyt is like a command center right now...

I saw a video recently, where dude had all his cables out the way and a rack under his desk, shyt soo smooth I'm a have to emulate it

Post a pic

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I keep the extras(just a few) in a a box inside my linen closet in case i have to replace any. I had to pull out a coaxial that been put away for a min because my new spot connection is further away than my older one. Had ethernets or hdmi break so it's good to have some backups.