Da Hell Breh!! my landlord trippin breh

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:Man hell nah...so last night I had my people's over (cousins and uncles type shyt)..we chilln, smoking good playing spades all dat on some :pachaha:shyt ..my hood ass cousin trell blowing my phone up but I'm sending him to voicemail on some:hubie:...a hour into the party someone gets to knocking at the door so I hit the :huhldup:Cuz I ain't paid rent since March 2020

Me: :damn:Yall chill be quiet someone at da door..(I look thru the window and it's my cambodian landlord banging on the door)

My aunt hits the :heh:And answers the door..she opens the door and the landlord spits in her face and starts screamng :damn:PAY RENT NOW. TIME UP BENJAMIN PAY NOW BENJAMIN:damn:

my aunt starts screaming so I grab her and get her to calm down...i step outside to talk to my landlord and be starts wildin

Me: :dahell:nikka U JUST SPIT IN MY AUNTS FACE..DATS ASSAULT..TAKE OFF 6 MONTHS OF WHAT I OWE AND WE STARIGHT:sas1:

Landlord: :pacspit:(Spits in my face) PAY NOW BENJAMIN..YOU A SCUMBAG PAAY NOW (:pacspit:Spits at me again)

So I yoke his ass up and hold him against the edge of the 2nd store railing..next thing I know my hood ass cousin trell pulling up..he hops out da whip and looks up at me like :lolbron:...I hit the :snoop:Cuz I know shyt bout to get ignant..I let go of my landlord and he still screaming ":damn:TIME UP BENJAMIN PAY NOW SCUMMYBAG PAY NOW"..

TRELL: (runs up behind the landlord and pistol whips him) :demonic:nikka SHUT YO CHING CHONG ASS UP..(trell looks at me like :russ:) Beni help me carry this fukk nikka to the trunk.

Me: :whoa:What the fukk trell..no..that's my landlord bro..

Trell: :scust:PUSS ASS nikka...NAH fukk DAT WE IN IT NOW nikka..SHOULDNT HAVE CALLED ME OVA HERE IF U WASNT WIT IT PUSS ASS nikka

me::gucci:I didn't call you..

Trell: (points gun at me) nikka either he going in the trunk or you is...:stopitslime:

So me and trell start carrying the landlord down the steps, the landlord still screaming ':bryan:TIME IS UP BENJAMIN PAY RENT NOW BENJAMIN"

we get him to the trunk and start putting him in but he squirming so trell pistol whips him again knocking him out..we both get in trell box Chevy and he starts driving..I'm in the passenger seat like :why:Thinking how I'ma get myself outta this..we can still hear the landlord screaming about the rent in the trunk..15 minutes into the drive I can see trell getting annoyed, hitting the gun against the steering wheel..next thing I know trell pulls over, hops out and walks to the trunk

Trell: (pops trunk)
Landlord: :damn:RENT DUE:damn:

Trell: (starts letting off shots into the trunk) :pacspit:SPAGHETTI EATING MUTHATUCKA DIE bytch DIE:pacspit:

I dip out the and run into the woods:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
AcbXxzG.gif

UKVu0t8.gif