"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MOAR GUNS:

vcKq4tU.png

M6nBhWH.png

0p4F64p.png

rgxIZcm.png

ZvnySeb.png

Vuv22mt.png

GWrYeTy.png

:mjlol: Make a first-person shadowrun and act like it's a new IP brehs.

you do KNOW that cyberpunk was a D&D board game made WAY back in 1988 that probably inspired shadowrun right??? :dahell:

MOAR SCREENSHOTS:

Cyberpunk2077-Lets_go_to_the_mall-en.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Closed_for_the_day-en.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Punch_it-en.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Really_wish_I_brought_my_shades-en.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Sweet_ride-en.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Dead_end-en.jpg

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes original were going to get the 50 minutes gameplay demo from e3 and gamescom during pax east but I think CD project red got shook:mjcry: by some of the video gamers reviewers of the gameplay they seen so now CD project red like :pacspit: so we only get to see a highly edit version of it.
here one of them video gamers reviewer talk about the gameplay from the 50 minutes game demo
Cyberpunk 2077 After Three Presentations – Where It Falls Short

As one who saw the E3 presentation, it was rough in some parts. Logically rough for a game that isn't coming out until Q1 2020. But still rough in some parts. Some animations weren't all the way there yet but it still had alot of polish in others. I can see why they would want to scale it back and only show the finest of it. Some of it really did kinda drag, in the same way Skyrim can drag running from one town to the next.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As one who saw the E3 presentation, it was rough in some parts. Logically rough for a game that isn't coming out until Q1 2020. But still rough in some parts. Some animations weren't all the way there yet but it still had alot of polish in others. I can see why they would want to scale it back and only show the finest of it. Some of it really did kinda drag, in the same way Skyrim can drag running from one town to the next.
Yeah cd project red not not taking any chances with their new golden goose getting drag by the social media video game critics that like to be hypercritical in order to get views on their youtube channel.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah cd project red not not taking any chances with their new golden goose getting drag by the social media video game critics that like to be hypercritical in order to get views on their youtube channel.

Yeah this hot take overreaction thing people do with games is really killing the culture. They already tasted a little bit of that when people overreacted to the game being a first person game.