Customers calling your job trying to snitch on you

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I found out from one of my boys at work that a customer called my job 2 weeks ago talking about I was getting high outside of my job. :heh:

Apparently she don't know what Swishers or Black & Mild's are. bytch got me thinking my job gonna pull a random drug test on me now because I do smoke at home. :lupe:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I found out from one of my boys at work that a customer called my job 2 weeks ago talking about I was getting high outside of my job. :heh:

Apparently she don't know what Swishers or Black & Mild's are. bytch got me thinking my job gonna pull a random drug test on me now because I do smoke at home. :lupe:

:kg:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

Where you work breh?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fukk kinda job you got where customers are up in your business like that? :wtf:

I can't think of any jobs I've had where anybody really even cared what I did outside of work. In fact I remember a job in college where they explicitly told me that they don't drug test and what you do outside work is your business as long as you show up ready to work.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i remember when i worked at a call centre and some customer called back and snitched on me becasue i was enthusiastic or something

me and my sup just laughed at it after