Curtis Sc00n's timeline

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
There was a thread in here that put me onto him but for some reason the search isn't working for me and I can't find it.

But somebody finally put it in a format where I'm not trying to catch up and read something from the bottom which is like ass backwards

#Sc00nTV (with tweets) · bdotwaller · Storify

He talks about a lot of the common street stories in Hip Hop but gives a little more detail than the average documentary or whatever will give you...in between he kicks some knowledge about the state of blacks and the Hip Hop game too. He went in on his (or the streets') theory on what happen with Pac at Quad, talked about Suge Knight, Jay-Z etc. For those into the Feds magazine type shyt this is a must read

I guess his goal is to ultimately get a book deal, which is only a matter of time, but that means the timeline will probably be shut down til he comes out with it :noah:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
There was a thread in here that put me onto him but for some reason the search isn't working for me and I can't find it.

But somebody finally put it in a format where I'm not trying to catch up and read something from the bottom which is like ass backwards

#Sc00nTV (with tweets) · bdotwaller · Storify

He talks about a lot of the common street stories in Hip Hop but gives a little more detail than the average documentary or whatever will give you...in between he kicks some knowledge about the state of blacks and the Hip Hop game too. He went in on his (or the streets') theory on what happen with Pac at Quad, talked about Suge Knight, Jay-Z etc. For those into the Feds magazine type shyt this is a must read

I guess his goal is to ultimately get a book deal, which is only a matter of time, but that means the timeline will probably be shut down til he comes out with it :noah:
Yeah Ive been following for a a couple weeks now. Mad interesting. He drops a good read almost every day...

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yea i followed him after pusha t shouted him out

this guys book is going to be dope

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*enters thread thinking it had something to do with "Curtis Jackson" and "c00n" *

:skip: