Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CT:

LA:

full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As it fukking should be. Cacs would straight up missile dropkick you for breathing too hard on a Elvis statue but them fools in CT stood back talking about :whoa:"Just don't mess his face up!" While narrating for the gram.

You ain't had to hit her, but you pull the can away from her and push her the fukk on, what could she have done other than bytch and call the cops???

fukking Ridiculous.:scust:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Shoutout to LA.

As it fukking should be. Cacs would straight up missile dropkick you for breathing too hard on a Elvis statue but them fools in CT stood back talking about :whoa:"Just don't mess his face up!" While narrating for the gram.

You ain't had to hit her, but you pull the can away from her and push her the fukk on, what could she have done other than bytch and call the cops???

fukking Ridiculous.:scust:
She was actually in on it. It was staged for internet clout.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Bad thread. Immediately I notice the person in the LA video is black.

Switch him with a white person or white women or find me a video showing it and then make this thread again.

Y’all are too obsessed with city vs city threads when in reality it’s a problem of black people letting white people slide.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Switch him with a white person or white women or find me a video showing it and then make this thread again.

Y’all are too obsessed with city vs city threads when in reality it’s a problem of black people letting white people slide.

LOOKS HISPANIC TO ME

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude is clearly not black. Y'all would be crying like some hoes if this white hoe end up getting the dog shyt beat out of her or end up getting murked in the next couple of days with no suspect and it goes unsolved. Y'all hate when black people embarrass white people by beating they ass on camera or punking them down on camera. Yall call the black person stupid for doing it on camera and claim that the black person is going to get arrested then when they don't do shyt on camera y'all claim they pssy. Y'all haven't said nothing negative about the white hoe who did the shyt but got all the energy towards the black people. Let's see what everybody reaction go be if the white hoe get found in the next few days with no suspect. The same ones calling the black people pssy go be crying claiming that they shouldn't of did her like that and how it wasn't that serious

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Dude is clearly not black. Y'all would be crying like some hoes if this white hoe end up getting the dog shyt beat out of her or end up getting murked in the next couple of days with no suspect and it goes unsolved. Y'all hate when black people embarrass white people by beating they ass on camera or punking them down on camera. Yall call the black person stupid for doing it on camera and claim that the black person is going to get arrested then when they don't do shyt on camera y'all claim they pssy. Y'all haven't said nothing negative about the white hoe who did the shyt but got all the energy towards the black people. Let's see what everybody reaction go be if the white hoe get found in the next few days with no suspect. The same ones calling the black people pssy go be crying claiming that they shouldn't of did her like that and how it wasn't that serious

Idc what he is I want to see a white person getting attracted for defacing a black mans graffiti and no I would not be crying like a hoe if that happened

:mjlol:

A whole long post for nothing!

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idc what he is I want to see a white person getting attracted for defacing a black mans graffiti and no I would not be crying like a hoe if that happened

:mjlol:

A whole long post for nothing!

Dude you clearly seen that dude was not black and tried to claim he was black because it hurt your heart to see a black person smack the shxt out of a non black person and punk him down on camera so you tried to low key change the narrative to black on black. The white hoe go get her issue just not on camera because nobody trying to go to jail but when something happens to her I want to see you in the thread celebration and hoping nobody gets caught for it. I still haven't heard you say nothing negative about the white hoe. You hope somebody find her and beat her ass and embarrass her on camera?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some clown shyt.

An example of the dumb shyt we do.

"Don't do that!" **as we sit/stand there and watch someone do or continue to do it**

We do this with our kids and it's fukking stupid too.

If you want the behavior to stop, then stop the behavior directly.

Should've walked over and pushed him if they felt someway about him, but they let him fukking finish :snoop:

We gotta stop being so fukking permissive and allowing people to do what they want to do then "checking" them or "punishing" them after the fact.

You bust in your kids room and see a grown man fukking your child, you gonna say "stop...don't dont do it, get off...."

Or are you gonna pull the motherfukker off?

You come out and see someone in your car, or come home and see someone in your house you gonna ask them or tell them to get out or are you going to physically intervene, forcibly remove?

Let that dude get his nut in your seed, let them walk out of your crib or car with your possessions that'll show'em.

nikkas would rather fight to get their shyt back then fight to stop it from being taken in the first place :martin: