Crystal Drano?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yo...my girls hair be fukking up my bathroom sink.
every couple of months i pick the hair out and then pour some liquid
pipe cleaning shyt down to finish the job.

i just got back from the China man bodega to get some Drano.
he handed me some Crystal Drano and said "This work betta, more spensive but betta."

i got home with it, put a teaspoon of the crystals and metal shavings down the drain and then poured a cup of cold water down it....that shyt started to smoke and sizzle :ohhh:

i waited 30 seconds and then let the faucet go ham and the drain was clear. :dwillhuh:

anybody else know about this shyt?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;243892 said:
yo...my girls hair be fukking up my bathroom sink.
every couple of months i pick the hair out and then pour some liquid
pipe cleaning shyt down to finish the job.

i just got back from the China man bodega to get some Drano.
he handed me some Crystal Drano and said "This work betta, more spensive but betta."

i got home with it, put a teaspoon of the crystals and metal shavings down the drain and then poured a cup of cold water down it....that shyt started to smoke and sizzle :ohhh:

i waited 30 seconds and then let the faucet go ham and the drain was clear. :dwillhuh:

anybody else know about this shyt?

yo I had the same shyt with my girl she clogs the drain with her like once every 3 months I copped that shyt and it's lethal breh. shyt works like magic. it's toxic as fukk tho that aroma hits ur nostrils and burns the hair out ur nose as well as killin' some brain cells.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yo I had the same shyt with my girl she clogs the drain with her like once every 3 months I copped that shyt and it's lethal breh. shyt works like magic. it's toxic as fukk tho that aroma hits ur nostrils and burns the hair out ur nose as well as killin' some brain cells.

shyt is no joke...i heard popping then i saw smoke.