Crysis Just Turned 10

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Crysis_Cover.jpg

I remember when this game came out and how it would make the most beastly rigs cry in shame during the time :mjcry:. Crysis seemed like it needed a NASA computer to run the shyt for it's time, even though nowadays you should be able to run the game with a budget build. I played it a few years ago and enjoyed the game despite it falling apart towards the end.

That based Crytek engine:wow:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Man it took me three years after it's release to have a build capable of running that game at an acceptable frame rate. Game could have been a god tier fps if that second half of the game with the alien ship was tossed out. This game was the benchmark standard that almost every subsequent fps released on pc measured up against graphically for years. The sequels were solid, but forgettable.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man it took me three years after it's release to have a build capable of running that game at an acceptable frame rate. Game could have been a god tier fps if that second half of the game with the alien ship was tossed out. This game was the benchmark standard that almost every subsequent fps released on pc measured up against graphically for years. The sequels were solid, but forgettable.

Crysis 2 was amazing:banderas:. I didn't care much about Crysis 3 though, but that opening level though:wow: