Crooked I (f. Twista & K-Young) F*ck U Pay Me (off his new mixtape+cover/tracklist)

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/ex21tco0d0qo]F_ck U Pay Me ft. Twista & K-Young [L.A. LEAKERS TAGS].mp3[/ame]

:ohhh::ooh::ooh:

Crooked I and the L.A. Leakers (Justin Credible and DJ Sourmilk) are hitting you with the first leak off Psalm 82:V6. “fukk U Pay Me” features quick spitter Twista and K-Young on the hook. Look out for Crooked I’s upcoming project Psalm 82:V6, hosted by the L.A. Leakers, available for free on June 19th via DatPiff and on this website, of course. The entire project includes original production, hard-hitting features and will be also available without tags on iTunes, same day June 19th. The official artwork is posted above and check out the official tracklist for the features, after the jump.

cover:
ALBUM-ART-final-6.5-wrking-640x640.jpg

Tracklist

01. 82v6 Intro (Prod. by Quest)
02. G’s us – ft. Roc Marciano (Prod. by Komplex)
03. G.A.N.G Up (Grind And Never Give Up) – Feat. Medi (Prod. by G Rocka)
04. Monsters- ft. Slaughterhouse & Colin Monroe (Prod. by Boi-1da)
05. Nikki (Prod. by Tito Ali)
06. nikkaz Winnin’- ft. Trae The Truth & Melody Angel (Prod. by G Rocka & Medi)
07. fukk U Pay Me – ft. Twista & K-Young (Prod. by Tight Mike)
08. And She Don’t Even Know – ft. Soopafly & Kobe (Prod. by Pitchshifters)
09. Let the Beat – ft. KeAna (Prod. by The Renaissance)
10. Ratchet Heauxs (Prod. by I-Nine)
11. Roll call 2 – ft. Bad Lucc, Coniyac, Locksmith & Mykestro (Prod. by Aktive)
12. 3 the hard way – ft. Kurupt & Ras Kass (Prod. by Aktive)
13. Team COB – ft. Horseshoe Gang & Iceman (Prod. by G Rocka & Medi)
14. Real nikkaz – ft. Freeway Rick Ross (Prod. by Komplex)
15. Never forget – ft. Eddie Fontaine (Prod. by Snaz)
16. It feels good as a MF (Prod. by Komplex)
17. Praise GOD (Prod. by Tabu)
18. BBBB – ft. Tena Jones (Prod. by Tabu)

:ohhh:

edit. I guess it's technically a street album since it's all original production & available on iTunes without DJ tags.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
About time he dropped some new material.. been waiting on his "new" album for almost 10 years now.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
About time he dropped some new material.. been waiting on his "new" album for almost 10 years now.

Word. The sad shyt is that this is probably the closest thing to a Crooked I album since Young Boss vol.2.

unless u count those 8-song EP's. Imo "In None We Trust" is the best one of the 4 EPs he has dropped since like 08.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crooked Is album set the standard detox has yet to live up to....but nobody can call em lazy

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More interested in his work with slaughterhouse. Crooked shines on solo cuts or with MCs on his level. I will still check it out on the strength ov his verses. He is still my Fav and by far the best lyrical mc from Long Beach.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
props on this idk hj duck made that jump over i use :eat: good off his crooked i/slaughterhouse links lurking at sohh. By the way shyt is fire, hopefully that mixtape is fire; Crooked had me me fooled last time when he dropped that diamond in the back single and the rest of the e.p was a dud.