Critical Low Storage on Firestick is so evil brehs

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I can’t just factory reset when this shyt jail broken I’ll lose all my shyt :stopitslime:

But I can’t watch anything every five minutes a message pops up I need to manage my apps. And I’ve cleared my data and cache, even deleted apps.

fukk firestick :sadbron:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I can’t just factory reset when this shyt jail broken I’ll lose all my shyt :stopitslime:

But I can’t watch anything every five minutes a message pops up I need to manage my apps. And I’ve cleared my data and cache, even deleted apps.

Time to upgrade to something better.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

“Jailbroken” firestick will never not be funny to me :dead:
It’s running an android version, you don’t have to nor are you doing any “jailbreaking” on a firestick :laff:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s running an android version, you don’t have to nor are you doing any “jailbreaking” on a firestick :laff:

Reminds me of the time I actually "jailbroken" a fire stick.

I was all on some Matrix zeros and ones shyt reading the instructions, only to just hit dev options :why:

Breh I grew up on the hard way of hacking shyt. I remember copping Lumines just to hack my PSP. Also the pandora battery trick. Man boo 🤣

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Breh I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm reading recommendations on reddit and then I'm seeing the suggestions on here and it's like I'm reading a foreign language.

Why can't I just unplug this shyt and plug it back in :russ:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
8gb storage is diabolical, that's the same as the factory drive on my og xbox which i converted to a media center back in like 2004... and i replaced that shyt with a 750gb one asap :picard:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Firesticks and cubes are ment to be replaced after so long. I hope you still not using the 1st Gen. Try deleting all apps you dont use then clean cache and reset device right after, if that don't work upgrade to a new stick they're only 20 bucks and they're easy to side load.