Cripple H getting ready to bury the WWE World Champion?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
During that period, the crowd was kind of cheering for Blandy's psycho Viper gimmick where he was getting the belt of Stephanie and shyt like that. The match they had at Mania was a dud and one that everyone thought Blandy needed to win to keep momentum but he didn't and won the belt the next month in a weird 6 man family match where the title could change hands and the fans chanted "PLEASE RETIRE" as Cripple H was being loaded on the stretcher after Blandy won.

I could never remember which match that happened in :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
if roman turns heel to win the title from brock at mania, does brock turn face? is that what you want?

we would have to wait several months before he gets his retribution, IF he gets his retribution.
Last time I saw Brock Lesnar, the crowd was overwhelmingly cheering him and Stephanie heeled on him and got booed out the arena.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
1vL4mZl.png
"Think about it, Steph: Phoenix Splash countered onto a Pedigree. People going nuts for that"

:francis:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
That's probably the best option unless Brock want's his belt back in August at Summerslam.
the money is in having the mega babyface, which is what brock would be, in chasing the heel. Have Brock get screwed at Summerslam, then have him win the rumble, and finally beat Seth at Mania

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last time I saw Brock Lesnar, the crowd was overwhelmingly cheering him and Stephanie heeled on him and got booed out the arena.

well yea brock is gonna get his cheers because he's the best thing going, and stephenie robbed the fans of getting to see him by "suspending" him.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
could just i don't know wait and see if it actually happens.

Reigns was supposed to feud with HHH too, just saying.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
man i'll tell u if seth and roman just switched places they would really have something there.

roman is the guy that hhh really wanted from the beginning, not seth. everyone knows he's the real handpicked golden boy so he would naturally fit the role of hhh's chosen champion.

it just makes too much sense. the fans have been looking for an excuse to boo roman (and cheer seth) for a long time now. why not just kill 2 birds with one stone? seth vs romans would be a great feud.
Roman v. HHH should've happened. Especially after that staredown.

Reigns-HHH-gifs-001.gif

I remember it was rumored that they were supposed to have a match at Summerslam (not Randy) and while I still think it would've been too soon, it would've been better for Roman. HHH would be the perfect in ring mentor for him