Criminals are now running plays from Phil Jackson

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bra they woulda got ya ass too

Better offense always beats good D no diddy
Nah muddafugga I grew up on the Westside of Chicago around nikkas that did nothing but criminal shyt all day everyday.

The first thing that you should do is have your doors locked. Second thing is keep your damn head on a swivel, because you don't know who is around you at a gas station but you can usually count on some shyt happening at a gas station. So speak for yaself you big dummy. :ufdup:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got caught ball watching :dame:

Backdoor was wide open, no one communicating :dame:

Dunked it on his head.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I always turn the car off and keep my key on me when pumping gas.

Dude either left the car running which I was taught was a nono or left the key/key fob in the car
I think he’s just p*ssy and was too scared to react. He saw the door close and realized someone was in there but he just hit the :skip:

Once that door closed wasn't much he could do anyway.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah muddafugga I grew up on the Westside of Chicago around nikkas that did nothing but criminal shyt all day everyday.

The first thing that you should do is have your doors locked. Second thing is keep your damn head on a swivel, because and mnyou don't know who is around you at a gas station but you can usually count on some shyt happening at a gas station. So speak for yaself you big dummy. :ufdup:
Yea yea give it a rest Rambo

U woulda been in a shootout wit 3 nikkas over a Honda accord

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea yea give it a rest Rambo

U woulda been in a shootout wit 3 nikkas over a Honda accord
No I would not have been in a shootout with them, because I have enough damn sense to have my doors locked. That dude in the video has zero street sense and no apparent awareness of his surroundings.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
they been doing this,,,

basically some car manufacturers set all doors to auto unlook when the driver door opens,,
I need to look at manual to turn that shyt off..

I'm always on swivel tho !!