CREDIT SCORE site...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Anyone check their scores lately? I just pulled mines on annualcreditreport.com, it's all GREEN and I got that TRANSUNION score for my records. They put me at a 783 and it's graded a C. I know their are three scores, but what are some other reliable sites people use? I have a meeting with this lender on Tuesday!!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yea..I just checked Experian, they got me at 766. TRANSUNION at 783. I'm going to check Equifax. With lenders, do they use a different method or what?
it's kinda fukked up because every lender uses different scoring models so the numbers they end up with may be a little different from what you're seeing online.. Theyll pull the 3 scores and typically pick the middle one. Those are some good ass scores. You going for conventional loan or FHA?

http://www.doughroller.net/credit/which-fico-scores-do-mortgage-lenders-use/

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
it's kinda fukked up because every lender uses different scoring models so the numbers they end up with may be a little different from what you're seeing online.. Theyll pull the 3 scores and typically pick the middle one. Those are some good ass scores. You going for conventional loan or FHA?

http://www.doughroller.net/credit/which-fico-scores-do-mortgage-lenders-use/
I bought my first house 4 years ago using VA. I want to get a multi unit property. That's 20-25% down. I was thinking about selling this house and use the profit to trade up. I don't know. I'm just going to get some information. EQUIFAX as of right now is offering all 3 reports and all 3 scores FREE until the 18th of this month. My 3 scores a cording to EQUIFAX are ...EQUIFAX 753, TRANSUNION 770, EXPERIAN 767. I would love to own more property man, it's going to happen!!

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Quizzle just clocked me at 775

i dont know about the other ones but signin up to Quizzle they make sure you stay on top of your credit

plus they will put together a gameplan to raise your credit score as well as send you updates whenever it drops or raises

i would sign up its alot of shyt they help you with

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
i dont know about the other ones but signin up to Quizzle they make sure you stay on top of your credit

plus they will put together a gameplan to raise your credit score as well as send you updates whenever it drops or raises

i would sign up its alot of shyt they help you with
They provide mad information

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I saw reviews about credit karma and they say that their score is lower than what is reported on myfico for example. I checked a little while ago & on myfico it was 37 points higher than on credit karma

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I bought my first house 4 years ago using VA. I want to get a multi unit property. That's 20-25% down. I was thinking about selling this house and use the profit to trade up. I don't know. I'm just going to get some information. EQUIFAX as of right now is offering all 3 reports and all 3 scores FREE until the 18th of this month. My 3 scores a cording to EQUIFAX are ...EQUIFAX 753, TRANSUNION 770, EXPERIAN 767. I would love to own more property man, it's going to happen!!

Wish I would have seen this post earlier. I need to check my scores.