Crazy how you probably smashed someone that was at their peak.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
On some Pineapple Express vape :mjlit: rn but yo realized like
Like a lot of women I smashed back in college were like at the top of their game back then
Like :banderas:
Now pouuff their prime gone and a lot of em are :scusthov:
Damn shame but I dodged a bullet by not being with em now or being trapped cuz they got pregnant
But for that time being at their prime they put a stamp in a nikka collection book

Damn shame too whoever they get with that person would not have them at their best too bad

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:mjcry:nikkas hit you with the

GYANi7.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Peak physically yes but mentally no. May have had a flat tummy and high metabolism but was still looking for her Disney prince. So I mean, i dont feel bad for them because at least they got a woman better suited for long term relations even if she did fall off. The semen marinating inside her was seasoning for whoever she's with now. Peace king. ✌️

This one girl kept old polaroid photos on her wall. I'd be laying down looking at her shyt like, "man DAMN she let her abusive ex hit all that!? :sadcam:" He used to force her face until the pillow and turn the p*ssy into mashed potatoes but now its trauma. But you know, can't miss what you never had.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I rushed a couple chicks' peaks. Smashed for fun on the reg, they got depressed when I cut it off and they got knocked up by the next dude.

:whew:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
As long as a woman keeps herself in good shape, she can have a long sexual "prime" and she'll be more dangerous as time goes on due to the experience she picks up as someone else mentioned. It's not a narrow window of a few years.

Daps
Peak physically yes but mentally no. May have had a flat tummy and high metabolism but was still looking for her Disney prince. So I mean, i dont feel bad for them because at least they got a woman better suited for long term relations even if she did fall off. The semen marinating inside her was seasoning for whoever she's with now. Peace king. ✌️

This one girl kept old polaroid photos on her wall. I'd be laying down looking at her shyt like, "man DAMN she let her abusive ex hit all that!? :sadcam:" He used to force her face until the pillow and turn the p*ssy into mashed potatoes but now its trauma. But you know, can't miss what you never had.

:laff: I remember thinking this once :laff:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
true point.

its even hitting harder in older years when reminiscing on a withdrawal from the fap bank.

the younger days, those who are past 30 good chances are your potential wife or partner will have long past their prime and sexual adventures.