Crazy BM's

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
Im truthfully sorry for some of y'all nikkas out here. My right hand man got trapped, like so many of y'all suckers out here these days. He got the craziest Baby Moms in the world! bytch lied to dude saying she was on da pill, 9 months later this nikkas trapped. she the type of babymoms who's always tryna make a scene in public.. one time bytch caused a full scene in a 5 star resturant cause nikka said they needed a break.. she starts screaming all types of crazy shyt, ( even compared nikkas mom to a crackhead :wtf: ) then.. while everyones watching, she tries to claim this nikka hit her! when he was still seated :hmm:.. *bytch was up hollerin n shyt* ... dat nikkas life is ruined :bryan::sadbron::to::damn::noah::why::snoop:

How many of y'all got a crazy Baby moms, or are close to somebody with this issue?
and what would you do?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
never believe a chick when she says she's on the pill or can't get pregnant

anyways keep the stories coming

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Life ain't ruined by this shyt but I used to "only fukk" a baby mama who had severe issues. She used to tell me all of the stories of how she was mean to her daughter's father ON PURPOSE and tried to get me to cosign her shyt.:rudy: shyt had me on :huhldup: status. Still hitting the p*ssy (thanking God when dat period came) and all but started to see her tendencies float into our "relationship." Had to get gone....

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
*has fukked crazy women/potential crazy bm's before*

*managed to not let any tadpoles slip through*

Finlay+swaggin+on+em_f6a2ec_3898335.gif

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
Life ain't ruined by this shyt but I used to "only fukk" a baby mama who had severe issues. She used to tell me all of the stories of how she was mean to her daughter's father ON PURPOSE and tried to get me to cosign her shyt.:rudy: shyt had me on :huhldup: status. Still hitting the p*ssy (thanking God when dat period came) and all but started to see her tendencies float into our "relationship." Had to get gone....
good shyt on gettin gone breh.. shyt could have gotten critical :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Venus..
Im truthfully sorry for some of y'all nikkas out here. My right hand man got trapped, like so many of y'all suckers out here these days. He got the craziest Baby Moms in the world! bytch lied to dude saying she was on da pill, 9 months later this nikkas trapped. she the type of babymoms who's always tryna make a scene in public.. one time bytch caused a full scene in a 5 star resturant cause nikka said they needed a break.. she starts screaming all types of crazy shyt, ( even compared nikkas mom to a crackhead :wtf: ) then.. while everyones watching, she tries to claim this nikka hit her! when he was still seated :hmm:.. *bytch was up hollerin n shyt* ... dat nikkas life is ruined :bryan::sadbron::to::damn::noah::why::snoop:

How many of y'all got a crazy Baby moms, or are close to somebody with this issue?
and what would you do?

He doesn't know what a condom is? :beli:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
homie of mine, i've seen dude pull some pretty females, why the fukk he was fukkin a 27 year old wit 5 fukkin kids i don't know. Anyway, even though she supposedly had her tubes tide after she had the last one about 6 months ago the bytch been claimin to be preggo. She realizin now that she was just a fukk thing so now she be threatenin to sit outside his crib to make sure he aint got no other females in there, threatenin to shoot up his car, all types of shyt. The other day he told us she got mad because he wouldnt let her come over and threatened to shoot herself in the stomache

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Guys messing with single moms deserve all the pain and suffering they get

:umad:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
homie of mine, i've seen dude pull some pretty females, why the fukk he was fukkin a 27 year old wit 5 fukkin kids i don't know. Anyway, even though she supposedly had her tubes tide after she had the last one about 6 months ago the bytch been claimin to be preggo. She realizin now that she was just a fukk thing so now she be threatenin to sit outside his crib to make sure he aint got no other females in there, threatenin to shoot up his car, all types of shyt. The other day he told us she got mad because he wouldnt let her come over and threatened to shoot herself in the stomache

bytch would be given the
image.php

:russ:

Im clue

Rookie
Daps
Crazy bmom tried to run.up in my.crib to fight me.. lol that was something. Ended up cussing my landlord that was witnessing the whole thing outside his window. Other than her screaming in the middle.of the street talking shyt, and leaving a big ass sign on my window hours later i noticed she wrote " a dead beat father lives here". Damn i wonder how many ppl saw that.

Knowing how the law works and me being on probation and protective order involved, i had to back off and show restraint. I wouldve gotten locked up even though she came to where i live. Smh.

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
naïve heart;1310476 said:
He doesn't know what a condom is? :beli:

they had been talking and shyt for a while.. he fukked her a few times, he would always tell me how the p*ssy was great and she was a down to earth chick.. i was like 'GO HEAD BRUH' :datazz:
then he told me.. she said she was on da pill and he fukked raw ..
i looked at the nikka like :ohlawd:

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA

nikka better record those phone calls or save those text messages..:stopitslime: id have dat bytch in court payin 2x what she get for the child support of them 5 kids :jawalrus::lolbron:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
nikka better record those phone calls or save those text messages..:stopitslime: id have dat bytch in court payin 2x what she get for the child support of them 5 kids :jawalrus::lolbron:
from what i understand only 1 of her kid's fathers isnt in prison, my boy told me he called her phone one day and that nicca answered, so that mean more than likely he fuccin too, my boy just too damn nice to see that, :snoop: @ this nicca bein a 6'4 280lb teddy bear