Craziest stories of Female deception you've heard

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Met a chick a few months ago thats a transporting C.O. for the state penitituaries.

She tells me a story about how she had been raised all her life by a man she thought was her blood father. This man had gotten terminally ill and needed some sort of transplant. She offered beliving that she a match because she was his daughter. Her mother allowed her to go through all the motions and then find out from the medical staff that she wasnt a match and wasnt his daughter. He eventually passed away. He was so out of it that he passed on not knowing any of this. She stopped speaking to her mother.

Months later she, while transporting people to the penitentuary, another C.O. had came to her and said one of the inmates kept asking him all these questions about her. She said she stepped to the inmate and asked him why he was asking about her. She said the nikka just starts name dropping people in her family, shows her a baby picture of her and tells her he is her father. He says he recognized her from the baby picture. His been locked up for as long as she's been alive, like 25 years

Long story short, she says the woman she was always told was her godmother was actually his sister (her aunt) and that shehasnt spoken to him since. She avoids him when she's at that penn

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Met a chick a few months ago thats a transporting C.O. for the state penitituaries.

She tells me a story about how she had been raised all her life by a man she thought was her blood father. This man had gotten terminally ill and needed some sort of transplant. She offered beliving that she a match because she was his daughter. Her mother allowed her to go through all the motions and then find out from the medical staff that she wasnt a match and wasnt his daughter. He eventually passed away. He was so out of it that he passed on not knowing any of this. She stopped speaking to her mother.

Months later she, while transporting people to the penitentuary, another C.O. had came to her and said one of the inmates kept asking him all these questions about her. She said she stepped to the inmate and asked him why he was asking about her. She said the nikka just starts name dropping people in her family, shows her a baby picture of her and tells her he is her father. He says he recognized her from the baby picture. His been locked up for as long as she's been alive, like 25 years

Long story short, she says the woman she was always told was her godmother was actually his sister (her aunt) and that shehasnt spoken to him since. She avoids him when she's at that penn
:wtf: that's some cold shyt

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
my cousins wife dating and i think by now marrying my cousins father who was mad old on some jerry springer/outrageous stee

this chick i went to school with telling a bunch of ppl her stepfather raped her when him and her mother were going through an ugly seperation, apparently it wasn't true and dude ended up killing himself over it

emac

Rookie
Daps
This kid I grew up with had an older sister (who was fine by the way) he's about 3 years younger than me. I used to play at his house, and his mom was there, and sometimes his sister was there.....yadda yadda yadda long story short.....chris's fine ass sister turned out to be his mom...and his 'mom' turned out to be his grandma...she had him really young. but he grew up a great portion of his life maybe 15 or so years thinkin his biological mother was his sister and his grandmother was his mom...im still fukked up over that. his real moms is fine tho...she a liar tho