Crawl Space >> Ozymandias- Breaking Bad

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Ozymandias episode has been praised as one the greatest episode in the series and some may argue one of the GOAT of all television, but I always found that episode severely overrated. I get the parallels to episode one and how things finally came full circle, but still didn't find it as brilliant as Crawl Space.

The Crawl Space episode stuck with me like no other episode of Breaking Bad had. The actually witnessing of the spirit of Walter White firmly leaving out his body in the end and how everything related just came together and the acting was just jaw dropping that I always felt that was the greatest episode in the series.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Top 5 episode for sure , and up to that point prob the best. I think on first watch through the fact everything came to in one episode is why Ozymedias is considered goat.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of foreshadowing leading to the irony of Ozymandias in this to...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gus's half-measures in the desert, Walt buying that time to save Hank, reaching out to dude to change his identity and was unable to.

Whereas the Nazi-crew pulled no half-measures in the desert, Walt unable to save Hank's life, and ended up able to get dude to get his identity change. It's like everything that didn't happened in Crawl Space, happened in Ozymandias.