Craig Monson comes across as a kewn

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He points out that the brehs told him to stop hanging out with the Mexicans in the pen. He doesn't explain why and makes it seem like brehs were doing it out of racism :dead:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Been a minute since I watched this but I didn’t get that from him. I’ve heard others mention though just the politics in Cali prisons you can be cool with someone but the racial politics supersede that. So this could be your homies your whole life but now you have to play everything by race. It’s all dumb but just what I’ve taken from it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Been a minute since I watched this but I didn’t get that from him. I’ve heard others mention though just the politics in Cali prisons you can be cool with someone but the racial politics supersede that. So this could be your homies your whole life but now you have to play everything by race. It’s all dumb but just what I’ve taken from it.
Right that's my point. He could've explained that instead. Now that video can be used to twist what really happened I to some "black people were the real racists" revisionism.