Craft Beers

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I always see some with some dope ass labels and shyt, but I think I tried 2 in life and thought they tasted like garbage? what are some good ones, keep in mind I love OE and bud ice shyt like that

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Too many to name breh, but start with any Founder's beer, they're all quality. Ommegang Hennepin and Rare Vos are:noah:, depends where you live though.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best ones in new jersey are from flying fish brewery in cherry hill. if you in the north, the brooklyn brewery is the place to go. its an acquired taste but its great after a while

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
best ones in new jersey are from flying fish brewery in cherry hill. if you in the north, the brooklyn brewery is the place to go. its an acquired taste but its great after a while

You def right about an acquired taste. I can;t stand that beer. There's actually a Beer fest out in Brooklyn in 2 weeks.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always see some with some dope ass labels and shyt, but I think I tried 2 in life and thought they tasted like garbage? what are some good ones, keep in mind I love OE and bud ice shyt like that

if you usually drink that piss water, i suggest you try beers of similar, but superior quality such as brooklyn and spaten lager or sunner kolsch.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if you usually drink that piss water, i suggest you try beers of similar, but superior quality such as brooklyn and spaten lager or sunner kolsch.

I dont consider it piss water i been drinking and enjoying steel reserve and OE and hurricane for like 6 years

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont consider it piss water i been drinking and enjoying steel reserve and OE and hurricane for like 6 years

i'm not sure what beers you've tried in the past, but once you've had something that tastes so much better than OE and steel reserve, which is nothing more than cereal grains and water, you will taste the difference and never want to go back. i used to love guinness, but once i had better stouts, guinness tastes like watered down coffee. also, i'm not sure how much a 40 oz. of OE is, but i can tell you at 3-5% alcohol by volume you're spending more to get drunk drinking those than you are beers that taste better and can be anywhere from 8-15% ABV, which are the stuff my wife and i drink.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not sure what beers you've tried in the past, but once you've had something that tastes so much better than OE and steel reserve, which is nothing more than cereal grains and water, you will taste the difference and never want to go back. i used to love guinness, but once i had better stouts, guinness tastes like watered down coffee. also, i'm not sure how much a 40 oz. of OE is, but i can tell you at 3-5% alcohol by volume you're spending more to get drunk drinking those than you are beers that taste better and can be anywhere from 8-15% ABV, which are the stuff my wife and i drink.

guiness doesn't compare to a great stout but its still a good mainstream beer and its one of the lightest non light beers out there, i can't knock it

havoc00

Pro
Daps

Steel is 8.1% and oe I believe is 7%

Daps
Reppin
NULL

bruh...im a beer drinker...drink everything from 40s to micro brews...

and youre wrong about the price of getting drunk...a 40 of oe is less than 2 bucks....a six pack of anything decent is gonna run atleast 8 bucks....thats 4 40s....thats a lot of brew for cheap...

160 oz > 72 oz....

that said: my favorite brew is trois pistoles by uni brue...its canadian...and that shyt is 8 bucks a pint :ohlawd: