Cracker azz Cracker Walmart Employee attempts to racial profile and gets checked

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhA7Ot7DX3Qvf6lLV5]Video: Caught On Cell Phone: Senior Walmart Worker Racial Profiling On 6 Customers!? (Manager Puts Her In Place)[/ame]

Black excellence :blessed:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Racists hate nothing more when your comeback is educated and intellectual

and you keep composed as they get more angrier.

:TMTsoulja:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:beli: Poor to middle class white people who think they're somehow superior to their colored counterparts :skip: :heh:.

Racism: Da Goat social construct of all time :yamad:

And how about the $0.98 bin of the king size boxes of candy :lawd:. I think I might head over to Miserymart and to stock up my candy stash :takedat:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk these dudes, leave your useless backpacks in the car MORONS.

Who the hell acts sophisticated in Walmart of all places? It's usually the most ghetto store in america. You see all kinds of crazy shyt happening in that place.

Bunch of idiots that want to act classy in a known ratchet store...

:yeshrug:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's mad she couldn't bait em lmao. I love this vid hats off them for keeping their cool. Lmao she came out with her own camera to film them filming her hahahahahah. She felt so stupid.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's mad she couldn't bait em lmao. I love this vid hats off them for keeping their cool. Lmao she came out with her own camera to film them filming her hahahahahah. She felt so stupid.

SMH @ people who think walmart is a normal comfortable place to shop. Their stores are pretty much a reality show. They need to put this shyt on tv, people will watch that shyt.

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Poor to middle class white people who think they're somehow superior to their colored counterparts :skip: :heh:.

Racism: Da Goat social construct of all time :yamad:

And how about the $0.98 bin of the king size boxes of candy :lawd:. I think I might head over to Miserymart and to stock up my candy stash :takedat:

Poor and middle class white people have more privilege than upper class blacks. A poor white making 30k a year would receive more favorable consideration for a home loan than a black with better credit and an annual salary of 100k.

Sad and pathetic, but true.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ people who think walmart is a normal comfortable place to shop. Their stores are pretty much a reality show. They need to put this shyt on tv, people will watch that shyt.

:beli:

Yo who you kiddin, that shyt is a show for real. Yo the employees at Walmart never make eye contact, or try to ask if you need help. Huntin one down in the store when you need help is like trying to find El Chupacabra.