Crackdown is free on xbox one (and its X enhanced)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Download Original Crackdown Free On Xbox One, Supports 4K On Xbox One X

Microsoft is offering a free game ahead of their Xbox X018 conference and this time it is Crackdown through the Xbox One backward compatibility program.

Crackdown is currently free to download on the Xbox Live Store, and unlike the more recent games like Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), this one is actually free and not a free to play weekend.

If you just want to dive into the original Crackdown, this is a great time to do so. Using this offer, you will be able to get the game completely free, which normally costs $20. You can also play it as a remaster with full 4K support on the Xbox One X.

To grab Crackdown, follow this store link and then claim it to add it to your games library permanently. Once claimed, the game is available to download immediately and you can dive right into it ahead of the upcoming new game for the Xbox One.

Crackdown was a revolutionary game of its time that promised destruction never seen before in a console game. It was also an open world game which further added to its ambiguous plans. The game was released as an Xbox 360 exclusive and then later received a sequel as well. Crackdown 3 is currently set to launch next year for the Xbox One and Windows 10.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i never played Crackdown before..just copped it on XBL...feels like an old GTA and i like that because i dont own any GTA's at the moment since GTAV is still crazy expensive for no reason.