Crackdown 3/far cry new dawn/metro/anthem all drop feb 15th

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
the only game out of the 4 that hasnt been getting slandered gameplay wise is metro....which one are you copping ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Metro, already got Anthem pre-ordered. I'mma just download Crackdown with GamePass.
its crazy i want all of em....but i might just pick 2 out of the 4...i want anthem but i dont know if i want to end up playing it solo and be mad i cant do the raid shyt by myself....i think it might be far cry and crackdown 3

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm passing on Far Cry until it goes on sale. I haven't finished 5 yet.
Crackdown I'll play for "free" via game pass and see whether or not it'll live up to the hype Microsoft has been trying to build for it all these years (I'm doubting it though).
Metro looks dope....not sure I'll cop day one though. If and when I get it, it'll be for the XB1X.
Anthem I can see my self getting day one because I love co-op games and this one is 4 players.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm passing on Far Cry until it goes on sale. I haven't finished 5 yet.
Crackdown I'll play for "free" via game pass and see whether or not it'll live up to the hype Microsoft has been trying to build for it all these years (I'm doubting it though).
Metro looks dope....not sure I'll cop day one though. If and when I get it, it'll be for the XB1X.
Anthem I can see my self getting day one because I love co-op games and this one is 4 players.
i mean far cry new dawn is $40

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant cop metro (or should I say i choose not to) because I'm on steam, so first day pirate for that one. Anthem I'll cop after the coli reviews. Crackdown and far cry.....nah

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I cant cop metro (or should I say i choose not to) because I'm on steam, so first day pirate for that one. Anthem I'll cop after the coli reviews. Crackdown and far cry.....nah

Ohhh :ohhh: I heard bout that... That's crazy you need to be on a certain PC infrastructure just to play the game EVEN THO it's on PC...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no :dahell:

I still don't know what I'm gonna do. might break down and buy it from wack ass Epic. might pirate that shyt. idk... I'm gonna at least wait to see how the launch is

Why don't you have a console for the exclusives tho???:dahell::mindblown: