Covid Bench Press Recovery

Asante

All Star
Daps
I was out for almost 10 weeks from gym closures due to COVID. I was tossin up 325 on the bench the last day prior to the closures. It's been about a month since it's reopened, and I'm back at around 315. I had to build up with 275, and when I first started that shyt was a fukkin beast. Has anybody else regained where they were at, or did some people say fuk it kept doing push up?

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m close to where I was in terms of 1 rep max. Even went up in some exercises. Still working on getting endurance back to where it was though. Bench, deadlift, squat I’m doing about 8 reps on my heaviest weight. Previously I was doing 10 reps and was about at the point I was ready to add more weight.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I was out for almost 10 weeks from gym closures due to COVID. I was tossin up 325 on the bench the last day prior to the closures. It's been about a month since it's reopened, and I'm back at around 315. I had to build up with 275, and when I first started that shyt was a fukkin beast. Has anybody else regained where they were at, or did some people say fuk it kept doing push up?

All major barbell lifts have dropped a good 10% (Pendlay row and OHP are down more). Had just started to touch 6 on deads when shyt went left. :to:

Just started doing the same programming as I was doing before rona again this week (U/L/U/L/U/L/r). Will still attempt to best all personal bests before this year is over. :hamster: