COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ:
Will someone please knock that piece of paper out pence hands.

Every conference here he come with that damn 1 page power point slide print out. Talking about everyone follow these 15 steps...:mjlol:

Cuomo out here with 40 page power point presentations in his conferences.

But the president and vice president out here with one hard copy slide...:mjlol: during their conference.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto and York Region have reported their first coronavirus-related deaths.

Toronto Public Health says the man in his 70s had travelled to England and was self-isolating at home after being tested at a hospital in Toronto.

The man later returned to Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on March 14 and died on March 21.

@trick

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I'm hearing is he approving what the states are doing on their own.

IMO the states (governors) been saying what they need and the suppliers they need to go through. But couldn't make head way do to financial issues and lack of power. Remember this morning cuomo said he needed the government to wave that FEMA 25% fee. The government covers 75% normally and the state covers the 25%

Trump administration is finally putting heat on the suppliers to produce what the states need and working the logistics to get the supplies to the states. Basically what they are suppose to do.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Given the number of high profile cases, it's possible that the pandemic is more prevalent than the numbers suggest. How did those people get exposed to the virus in the first place? These are not your daily supermarket shoppers.

I think many people are asymptomatic and therefore will not end up being tested, while others may be exhibiting symptoms but won't get tested for fear of being admitted and paying high bills. These are the types that may "wait it out". The problem with both groups, and especially the first group, is that they can still spread it to others. That is why 'social distancing ' is very important.

It's far more prevalent, only good thing is that means death rate will fall

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I wonder how many positive people have it in the USA really