COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

concise

Veteran
Daps
Naw, that’s cool but nobody wants to hear from him, especially something trivial like him asking others (who have bigger problems like still fighting the infection, hoping it doesn’t get worse or being quarantined and away from their families) if they have this meaningless symptom like he does.

Only thing he needs to be saying right now is, “hey guys I’m good. If you get this, you likely will be too. I apologize to my Donovan and the rest of my teammates, sorry for not taking this serious sooner”

:what:
You should want to hear from him as much as possible, especially since a bunch of people who report positive
have that as their only symptom.
The more we know about the symptoms, the more we know in how to contain this disease.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Naw, that’s cool but nobody wants to hear from him, especially something trivial like him asking others (who have bigger problems like still fighting the infection, hoping it doesn’t get worse or being quarantined and away from their families) if they have this meaningless symptom like he does.

Only thing he needs to be saying right now is, “hey guys I’m good. If you get this, you likely will be too. I apologize to my Donovan and the rest of my teammates, sorry for not taking this serious sooner”
He already did the apology stuff. We’re barely getting news from healthier people who survived. Knowing the subtle symptoms as well could save lives.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Given the number of high profile cases, it's possible that the pandemic is more prevalent than the numbers suggest. How did those people get exposed to the virus in the first place? These are not your daily supermarket shoppers.

I think many people are asymptomatic and therefore will not end up being tested, while others may be exhibiting symptoms but won't get tested for fear of being admitted and paying high bills. These are the types that may "wait it out". The problem with both groups, and especially the first group, is that they can still spread it to others. That is why 'social distancing ' is very important.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Did you end up going.. How was it?

I made it as far as Hong Kong, I got caught in the first wave of soft lockdowns they initiated.

So in the end, spent the week in HK, was still amazing though. Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Although the Hong Kongers approach to this, everyone wearing masks out of respect for others etc, immediately isolating any suspected cases, well seeing how things have turned out over here. They had the right idea.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Given the number of high profile cases, it's possible that the pandemic is more prevalent than the numbers suggest. How did those people get exposed to the virus in the first place? These are not your daily supermarket shoppers.

I think many people are asymptomatic and therefore will not end up being tested, while others may be exhibiting symptoms but won't get tested for fear of being admitted and paying high bills. These are the types that may "wait it out". The problem with both groups, and especially the first group, is that they can still spread it to others. That is why 'social distancing ' is very important.

I don't wanna sound tinfoil hat-ish but I still think this virus (COVID19) has been making rounds in the US long before it was being officially reported. Something just does not sit right with me about this whole thing.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was the Senate gym open?

These dumb motherfukkers don't practice what they preach

word. this got me thinking if theres any hot female senators who might look good in those yoga pants and sports bras women wear to the gym :ld: